Extra washer slipper clutch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basco

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
During some on street maintenance witch needed removal of my slipper clutch, I noticed an extra washer size M5x8x0.5 witch I couldn't found in the manual. Does anyone know on what position this washer should be placed on the slipper clutch?

I thought the same when I took mine apart one day. If I remember, they did not show one one side of plates.
I wouldn't put it between the pads and plates.
One on inside of spring is needed to keep things aligned.
Also my slipper clutch was set all the way tight from the factory which it should not be.

I thought the same when I took mine apart one day. If I remember, they did not show one one side of plates.
I wouldn't put it between the pads and plates.
One on inside of spring is needed to keep things aligned.
Also my slipper clutch was set all the way tight from the factory which it should not be.
During some on street maintenance witch needed removal of my slipper clutch, I noticed an extra washer size M5x8x0.5 witch I couldn't found in the manual. Does anyone know on what position this washer should be placed on the slipper clutch?

My Granite also came wth one extra washer and I just took it away. The diagram just shoe two washers. I think it is running well without it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back