Ezrun 4274 2200kv plug into BLX185 ESC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pulled the trigger on this one.

Looks legit.....
Oh yeah dude. That’s legit. The escs are rarely fake. It’s the motors, they’re almost always fakes on eBay. Given, the sensored ones are never fake that I’ve heard or seen.

I actually viewed the sellers listings and found this: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/402037165812
Which is an awesome edition of the mm2... I run one in my e revo actually.. replaced it when my other mm2 died when it was ejected from the truck and hit a curb (lol):
image.jpg

Last edited:
Double checking! These ESC's (MM2) have 6.5mm connectors? So either need to change motor wire ends or obtain a motor that has already has 6.5 connectors sizes?

Double checking! These ESC's (MM2) have 6.5mm connectors? So either need to change motor wire ends or obtain a motor that has already has 6.5 connectors sizes?
Correcto. You mandatorily (idk) need to extend the arrma 2050kv wires anyway because the mamba monsters don’t have any wires coming out of the esc, and the arrma 2050kv motor wires aren’t long enough to get to the esc.

HEY!!!!!! I JUST CHECKED HORIZON!!!!!
Everything once said back order or discontinued.. now a lot is in stock or says arriving late January, early February or early march... you have no idea how excited I am????

Thank you again, very much for lettin me pick your brain for the evening! Really appreciate the solid information!!????‍♂️

Oh and one more thing.. sorry I forgot to add this. For that castle esc, their specialty is that you have an insane amount of programmability options through castle link, you might want to pick one up and adjust the 30+ settings to your liking. It’ll be totally drivable and work perfectly fine without it, but it’s real neat to be able to change that much stuff.. I recommend checking it out on YouTube. It’s only like $10. My apologies once again.

@adidas303 sorry I kinda had a brain fart and took forever to tell you this, but by the way, ec5 batteries will plug right into an xt90 esc. Weird right?

So technically you don’t need to solder anything.

Last edited:
The xo-1 variant has custom programming, no current limitation, and a built in capacitor bank that’ll help filter out the ripple current for extremely demanding setups... like going north of 100mph. The standard mamba monster 2 is a phenomenal esc, but the xo-1 version one is just... well a little better. Any one of them will be great for mid 120-130mph speeds though. Id recommend the standard mamba monster 2 for bashing as it has overcurrent protection to keep the esc from nuking if your drivetrain gets seized by a rock or something.

I’d like to add I run the xo-1 version in my MT basher and I haven’t had it nuke in the 6 months I’ve had the esc- with many huge current draws- but i could see why it’d be possible.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back