ezrun max8 esc 2200kv motor combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARRMAgeddon

Reaction score
Unboxing my upgrade electronics for arrma talion
r82Wy_WM2ys

What pinion and gears you running
Ill be using the stock pinion for the time being just to see if i need to gear up or down
If i like the speee and no over heat
Ill keep it that way
I like reliable morethan anything else
Its only a beach basher

Get that thing installed so we can see how you like it! :D
Hi there sir woodie
Pretty soon im waiting to a castle cap pack as an insurance just incase ill use one of those
It came with cap pack but those wires seems so tiny
And the castle is direct
images.jpg

Not for a while i have so much more to get :D
Bearings= fast eddy
Servo==== not sure yet which servo to get
Servo mount
Wing mount
Lipo and charger
Hopefuly i can order some later today

No not yet as i want to make sure everything will be in tip top shape
Ill be sending this to philippines
But before ill send it ill test drive it first just to be sure :D

i installed this in my limitless and when trying to do a speed run it cuts off at about what i would think the hafl way point is. gps said i got it up to 67. but when it cuts out i lose throttle and brake for a second then while pumping the brake it comes back on. any tips? ive tried multiple battery on both 4s and 6s i tried to turn off the LVC to see if that help

i installed this in my limitless and when trying to do a speed run it cuts off at about what i would think the hafl way point is. gps said i got it up to 67. but when it cuts out i lose throttle and brake for a second then while pumping the brake it comes back on. any tips? ive tried multiple battery on both 4s and 6s i tried to turn off the LVC to see if that help
Max8 is kind of small for a 1/7 scale rig. What gearing are you using?

I cant give you the exact tooth right now but it only came with one hearing option. And the motor never gets anywhere hot enough for it to cut out on thermal. First run of the day and it cuts out but when I bring it back to me and check the motor still cold to the touch

Unboxing my upgrade electronics for arrma talion
r82Wy_WM2ys
Did you have issues with the blx185/2050kv system?

I can't imagine the max8/2200 is going to work any better really. Both the blx185 (WP-8BL150 limited programming) and max8 are 150A esc's. I think the only real difference is the max8 is more programmable and the max8 bec is 6A vs 3A.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back