EzrunMax6 setup help please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dauransx

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
How do you setup a ezrun max6 to the stock kraton transmitter? The directions makes no sense and refers "knob" max and setting the same knob to neutral in the same step. No vids i seen shows this set and only shows step 3 and 4 and most use high end lcd transmitters thats not relevant to me.

So are you not able to bind radio/receiver or are you trying to make esc adjustments from the radio? Perhaps you can explain the issue with a bit more detail?

I have not done anything. its the instructions I don't get. don't know what it means when they say set throttle trim to max and then it says set trim to 0, all in step one. doesn't make sense to me.

"(for transmitter without lcd, please turn knob to the maximum) and the throttle "TRIM" to 0 (for transmitter without lcd, please turn the corresponding knob to the neutral position)"

Throttle trim usually is a knob would you turn clockwise or counterclockwise. If you turn it too far clockwise (maximum) the car will start to creep forward on its own without throttle input. If you turn it all the way counterclockwise the car will likely start to creep backwards. I generally leave my throttle trim in the neutral central position. Have you managed to bind the receiver and transmitter?

Throttle trim usually is a knob would you turn clockwise or counterclockwise. If you turn it too far clockwise (maximum) the car will start to creep forward on its own without throttle input. If you turn it all the way counterclockwise the car will likely start to creep backwards. I generally leave my throttle trim in the neutral central position. Have you managed to bind the receiver and transmitter?
Not yet. still mounting it and the new motor. Just don't know if I should leave it as is (neutral) and then do step 3 setting transmitter throttle, neutral and reverse?

Ah... I see. You need to mount it, and then plug the ESC correctly into the receiver. Your manual will show you how to do this. Then it sounds like you'll need to bind your ESC and receiver. For most Esc's this is done by following a sequence of flashing lights on the ESC after entering binding mode. Generally the ESC will flash once at which point you apply Full Throttle then flash a second time we're usually you apply full reverse or neutral, and finally it flashes a third time and you either do neutral or reverse, whichever you did not do at the second flashing light step. This is generally how it works on my Traxxas, arrma, and Castle ESC I think. But, every ESC is different and you will have to use your instructions to get into binding, and then follow the specific instructions for your ESC.

Likely if you Google your ESC name and "binding" or throttle trim you will find a good instructional video

Ah... I see. You need to mount it, and then plug the ESC correctly into the receiver. Your manual will show you how to do this. Then it sounds like you'll need to bind your ESC and receiver. For most Esc's this is done by following a sequence of flashing lights on the ESC after entering binding mode. Generally the ESC will flash once at which point you apply Full Throttle then flash a second time we're usually you apply full reverse or neutral, and finally it flashes a third time and you either do neutral or reverse, whichever you did not do at the second flashing light step. This is generally how it works on my Traxxas, arrma, and Castle ESC I think. But, every ESC is different and you will have to use your instructions to get into binding, and then follow the specific instructions for your ESC.

Likely if you Google your ESC name and "binding" or throttle trim you will find a good instructional video
Right. I just did not know what they meant when they said full trim and then said 0 trim and then neutral all in step one. All that plus fancy lcd transmitters made it confusing. so to be clear, I just leave the throttle trim as is how I had it set to neutral and just do the lights paired with my throttle trigger in order of w/e it says in the manual? I did google vids and all where on step 3-4 and not on what I was confused about, least they did not explain if and when they set trims or not.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back