Senton Fabulous Friday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet!!! Hope you have a blast!!! Make sure to post some pics/vid!! Good luck with the tires!! (y)

And I guess since I only run my Senton on my track and in the yard occasionally, is why I have never blown a tire......not stock ones or sets of other ones I've tried. 🤷‍♂️ Maybe your steering end points are off and it turns too much to one side? Is it always the same tire?

Always a rear tire. Steering endpoints are set correctly. What i have found is if you turn to sharp or do donuts, it jacks that rear end down on one corner. No mishaps today at all with the tires! Thank God!

Always a rear tire. Steering endpoints are set correctly. What i have found is if you turn to sharp or do donuts, it jacks that rear end down on one corner. No mishaps today at all with the tires! Thank God!
How was your bashing day today with your buddy? Still got all your tires in one piece, so that's good! 👍 😁

A few pics of my buds rigs today. Sorry no action shots, photographer at work. Will try to get a short vid up in the next few days if im smart enough. His X-Maxx is an absolute beast. Surprisingly, my Senton could keep right up with it. Wheelies on demand. Tons of fun!

IMG_20230120_134950271_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230120_135516236_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230120_134922336_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230120_134927789_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230120_143543471_HDR.jpg

First pic is the infraction. He also bought a limitless roller. I told him about Jenny's RC site. He thought it was a scam, couldn't believe prices, lol. Finally he believed me and placed an order.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back