Facebook steals!! 🤯

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
Just went and picked this up off FB.. been wanting one for about a year now just couldn't ever bring myself to spend nearly 200 bones!! 💰💰
Slightly used spektrum s2100.. I just couldn't resist, talked them down to 60 bucks!! It had been posted for awhile and gradually got reduced over time!! Thats right $60!!.. Lucky for me!!🔥😎

20220807_141043.jpg

It’s the only reason I use FB and it has totally been worth it IMO.
This and stealing/posting dank memes.
The $250 or less group always has some good shtuff.

And people say spektrum sucks.. 2 year old 3s lipo still going strong!! 💯
And the charger was previously used a total of 5 times so thats cool!!

20220807_214501.jpg

20220807_215034.jpg

Well bro I'm gonna have to say that there must of been something your doing, or not doing.. or maybe your setup, what charger you boasting!? 😱
S2200 for charger and 1c charge rate.

I was running the packs in Smart ESC’s in my 6s cars and my Maxx V1.

Everybody's experience is different.

lol I sold one of these on here a few months ago for under 200 and like 10 uses maybe? bought a 2nd hota d6 plus with the money, tbh I felt like I was scamming the guy but he wanted it. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Just went and picked this up off FB.. been wanting one for about a year now just couldn't ever bring myself to spend nearly 200 bones!! 💰💰
Slightly used spektrum s2100.. I just couldn't resist, talked them down to 60 bucks!! It had been posted for awhile and gradually got reduced over time!! Thats right $60!!.. Lucky for me!!🔥😎

View attachment 234524
Good deal👍👍

When I read your title I thought you were being sarcastic because I usually see the exact opposite. People think their rc is worth way more than it is.

Just took a look and found a great example near me. This Arrma Granite mega used a couple times is asking $500 Canadian but it comes with $100 light kit(not installed). Why???? When I can get new at the store for $350. 🤬
Screenshot_2022-08-08-19-42-13-717_com.android.chrome.jpg

Sorry needed to vent that!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back