Fadeyt's Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fadeyt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon TLR
Got the Arrma Kraton a few months back will definitely be modding thing here and there once things break. Absolutely love it.

20160303_182453.jpg

Got the kraton a few months back will definitely be modong thing here and there once things break. Absolutely love it.
Notice the wing is still on it, you lucky enough to still be running the stock wing mount or did you upgrade to the RPM wing mount?

Also, is that an antique lantern I see under your work bench? :D

Welcome to Arrma Forum by the way.

Notice the wing is still on it, you lucky enough to still be running the stock wing mount or did you upgrade to the RPM wing mount?

Also, is that an antique lantern I see under your work bench? :D

Welcome to Arrma Forum by the way.

Still stock, I don't beat it up to much. With 14 different vehicles they all tend to last lol.
And yes it is i have quite a few lanterns from when my grandfather lived here.
And thank you very much.

With 14 different vehicles they all tend to last
Nice! What other RC's do you own?

yes it is i have quite a few lanterns from when my grandfather lived here
I love the old lanterns, seems most everyone has gone to LED's which just aren't the same. Something about those old lanterns and the memories they bring back from my days of going camping with the family when I was younger. Good times!

Nice! What other RC's do you own?

I love the old lanterns, seems most everyone has gone to LED's which just aren't the same. Something about those old lanterns and the memories they bring back from my days of going camping with the family when I was younger. Good times!

2 slashes, a stamped 2wd, 2 latrax, a ecx torment, a rc8, a rc10, a duratrax ext, a thunder tiger mt, turnigy desert buggy, 2 mini savages, a dromida mt, a tamiya drift car and a mst drift car. And a motorcycle. Ok so maybe a few more than 14 .

And yeah i love all the older stuff. The thing i like the most is finding all the stuff in the basement from before i was born the craftsmanship is just simply amazing.

Hehe pure nostalgia!
I like it!

Nice collection of vehicles you have man. They will keep you busy for a long time haha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back