Fake T-Bone Racing (Scam Site)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, there’s another thread on this. Total scam. I’d recommend ordering anyway, make sure you give them the security code on the back of your debit card. Not!!

Watch out for this scam site: https://www.t-boneracing.com/

I almost ordered from it thinking that maybe someone from t-bone racing re-booted the company.
Yeah, there’s another thread on this. Total scam. I’d recommend ordering anyway, make sure you give them the security code on the back of your debit card. Not!!

Here's the thread of all the fishy sites >>

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/this-is-a-scam-site-right.57258/

Personally I think all those scammers should be skinned alive and thrown to the ants. I would rather dip a wad of cash in gas and shoot Roman candles at it from my Butt.

That's a bit messy.

I would suggest quietly locking the doors and windows to the room that the scammers are at ,then dropping a nest of those nice little Murder hornets down the vent to said room..
Hornet GIF by GIPHY News

Hornet GIF by GIPHY News

Season 19 Episode 6 GIF by The Simpsons

Surprise!
You nasty scammers..

I wish I had discovered the messages in a different order. I'm ashamed to admit that I fell for the scam. It doesn't happen often, and I haven't given away anything more private than my phone number and mailing address. I will get my money back sooner or later. Still, it irks me that I fell for the scam.

I had been researching bumper options for my Notorious. I found a thread where somebody mentioned the T-Bone bumper. I looked them up, and found a site whose only serious indication of illegitimacy was this little pop-up that so-and-so in a series of random places just bought one of these items. It was trying to rush me into grabbing one before they were gone. It didn't work. I didn't jump on the thing immediately. I did eventually decide to go buy it, and as soon as I was done with checkout, the process was so bizarre it made me take a closer look at everything.

Then I found this thread. Terrific. Embarrassing. Oh well. I had a boss whose wife answered a phishing email with all the keys to his entire kingdom. Bank account numbers, SSNs, the works. Sending money to a scammer via PayPal is trivial in comparison. I should be able to control that damage, and if I do lose the money, it will be a one time hit. Ha, for that matter, my ex wife fell for a scammer who conned her into mailing iTunes gift cards to Afghanistan. She sent him $10,000. Ten. Thousand. Dollars. I'm really glad she and I no longer have a joint bank account!

I wish I had discovered the messages in a different order. I'm ashamed to admit that I fell for the scam. It doesn't happen often, and I haven't given away anything more private than my phone number and mailing address. I will get my money back sooner or later. Still, it irks me that I fell for the scam.

I had been researching bumper options for my Notorious. I found a thread where somebody mentioned the T-Bone bumper. I looked them up, and found a site whose only serious indication of illegitimacy was this little pop-up that so-and-so in a series of random places just bought one of these items. It was trying to rush me into grabbing one before they were gone. It didn't work. I didn't jump on the thing immediately. I did eventually decide to go buy it, and as soon as I was done with checkout, the process was so bizarre it made me take a closer look at everything.

Then I found this thread. Terrific. Embarrassing. Oh well. I had a boss whose wife answered a phishing email with all the keys to his entire kingdom. Bank account numbers, SSNs, the works. Sending money to a scammer via PayPal is trivial in comparison. I should be able to control that damage, and if I do lose the money, it will be a one time hit. Ha, for that matter, my ex wife fell for a scammer who conned her into mailing iTunes gift cards to Afghanistan. She sent him $10,000. Ten. Thousand. Dollars. I'm really glad she and I no longer have a joint bank account!

I'm sure that's a lesson learned.
Next time ALWAYS double check with us on this forum.
Just to have an extra set of eyes to look over any online shops, there's tons of questionable sites out there.

It shouldn't be too hard to get your money back with Paypal against that site.
Keep us posted.

I'm sure that's a lesson learned.
Next time ALWAYS double check with us on this forum.
The irony is that I got the idea to go buy that thing from this forum. The post wasn't that old. I had no clue T-Bone had gone out of business.

It will be fine. The last time someone got me, I tried to buy a painting on Etsy. She took my money, and probably shot it up, but in the end, I got revenge.

I will get revenge this time too.

How do you know this site is a scam? Admittedly with everything 30% off it gives me a bad vibe and I wouldn't buy from it. What do you look for to give you clues it might not be lajit? I live in Nowhere land so I buy a lot of stuff on line.

How do you know this site is a scam? Admittedly with everything 30% off it gives me a bad vibe and I wouldn't buy from it. What do you look for to give you clues it might not be lajit?
T-Bone racing went out of business last year. It’s a copycat site.

Random discounts between $1-99, everything is 30% off, and they only take credit cards that tend to be connected to bank accounts. I got the picture. I may be a hick but I'm not blatantly stupid.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back