Fan Mounts...new Design coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you not realized you are using the star wars empire symbol? First james bond and now star wars:ROFLMAO:

So true..
- That's a good catch.
I'm sure George Lucas wouldn't even be bother by such things, BUT You never know about those Disney lawyers though.. they may get all bent and itchy..

@Infidel67
You might want to consider using military targeting symbols as your "fan grill" templates. Since those are all considered public domain and you won't get sued for copyright later on. Just a suggestion.

New Design is up, Material will be here on Saturday
Will cut some this weekend :)
Adjustment for bigger Motors will be made accordingly, for right now this is for the 5mm shaft Motors. 8mm will be added, also for the longer motors like TPI. Single Fan and Dual.
If you have anything to add let me know in here, attached is the print, edit it with paint to give me a visual what you like to see changed, a small hole for Zip ties etc.
I will not LOL etch a Custom Name in there, that be Nuts :LOL:

View attachment 206800
Sweet, I can't wait to to top off my builds with them.

Wow, this stuff is crazy, I didn't copy anyone's stuff lol, drafted out of my head, and took measurements with a caliper lol 😂
Just can’t F’n win, can ya.. 🙄

You’ll get it bud! 😎

Wow, this stuff is crazy, I didn't copy anyone's stuff lol, drafted out of my head, and took measurements with a caliper lol 😂
Well…guess the Force is strong with you 🙃

Just can’t F’n win, can ya.. 🙄
I'm not quitting though ;)

Donald Trump Head Shake GIF by Election 2016

Out of curiosity..
What kinds of CNC machines do you use/have access to?

So I got new material in today for the brackets, just a small comparison, not to start old Dust back up but here is a little pic of what $75 get you in stainless steel.
With the foil so it's good material.
They be cut this week 😁

20220323_231929.jpg

Hi ya'll I know you guys didn't miss me, but after I collapsed at work with a small H-attack I needed some time off, my lovely ex wife staying with me after I got released from the hospital until I'm good to go. Anyway... I'm going nowhere and be back soon with less cigarettes too lol.
I just have to take it slow right now, I will reply to all the DMs tomorrow morning.... and as soon as the doc releases me I'm back to work and do the brackets, sit tight 🤗

Hi ya'll I know you guys didn't miss me, but after I collapsed at work with a small H-attack I needed some time off, my lovely ex wife staying with me after I got released from the hospital until I'm good to go. Anyway... I'm going nowhere and be back soon with less cigarettes too lol.
I just have to take it slow right now, I will reply to all the DMs tomorrow morning.... and as soon as the doc releases me I'm back to work and do the brackets, sit tight 🤗

Man, I hope you're alright.
Got to take better care of yourself!
Cut those cigarettes out, cold turkey. Just do it.

Best wishes to a quick and full recovery.
We're all here for ya. 🍺

Brahhhh!!!
Good to hear from you! Glad you're good enough to be out.
I personally didnt miss you but some of the others may have:unsure:🤷‍♂️😜
Take it easy now!!! (ex wife joke. HAHAHA)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back