Fan Mounts...new Design coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a seriously lame excuse!!! Being attacked by a hat who ever heard of such a thing? Huh? heart? oh HEART! well why didn't you say that in the first place! Was it Ann or Nancy Wilson?

Seriously, glad you are ok, take it easy, we will still be here. (y)

Original Post Updated, please check the locations of everything before it will get cut, also add any ideas you wanted to be implemented
1650 kv

MAXmotor-9.jpg

MAXmotor-9~3.jpg

MAXmotor-9~2.jpg

When I get back to work I will hop on the lathe and make a identical copy of the measurements from a shaft, then I will fit a bracket for that size motor.
@morrjr71 didn't you mentioned some holes in the bracket for zip ties ?
Sounds good to me 👍

Hi ya'll I know you guys didn't miss me, but after I collapsed at work with a small H-attack I needed some time off, my lovely ex wife staying with me after I got released from the hospital until I'm good to go. Anyway... I'm going nowhere and be back soon with less cigarettes too lol.
I just have to take it slow right now, I will reply to all the DMs tomorrow morning.... and as soon as the doc releases me I'm back to work and do the brackets, sit tight 🤗
holy poop bro hope you're doing okay. Thats terrifying and I've been thinking about trying to cut out on ciggs too. Sending good vibes your way.

When I get back to work I will hop on the lathe and make a identical copy of the measurements from a shaft, then I will fit a bracket for that size motor.
@morrjr71 didn't you mentioned some holes in the bracket for zip ties ?

I believe that was me (and maybe others) that asked for holes in the bracket for zip ties to strain relief the fan cables. Probably around the areas marked in red unless someone has better thoughts:

Nest_markup.jpg

Peace, love, and well wishes for a complete recovery, man. I should take a lesson. It’s so stupid, right? We all know what cigarettes do. Me? I’ve already consumed almost half a pack today and only yesterday discovered SPAM with bacon! Christ.

Anyone heard from this guy? Hope all is well.

Hopefully he is okay. I ended up never getting the mounts I paid for but eh his health more important.

I should PM Him. Hope he is ok.
He fell off the map.:rolleyes:
He truly loves RC, and AF.
Wouldn’t hurt man. He hasn’t responded to multiple attempts from a couple of us over the many weeks since he first disappeared. It’s a bummer for sure, Dete seemed a real decent guy.

Wouldn’t hurt man. He hasn’t responded to multiple attempts from a couple of us over the many weeks since he first disappeared. It’s a bummer for sure, Dete seemed a real decent guy.
I have his Phone number. I will reach out....... (y)
He is a very private guy. I respect that also. He has my Phone also.
He was Very sick......:cry::censored:

Last edited:
I have his Phone number. I will reach out....... (y)
He is a very private guy. I respect that also. He has my Phone also.
He was Very sick......:cry::censored:

I hope you have better luck than we did trying to contact him. Hope all is well.

I hope you have better luck than we did trying to contact him. Hope all is well.
No response. Been a few days now.
Not looking good.:censored:
Yet phone # is still active....:unsure:
He was really sick guys....🙏

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back