Fan shroud replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatCatRC

FatCat Team Racing
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
Can you buy just the fan shroud/esc cover seperatly or do you have to buy a whole new esc. I just realized my noto fan shroud got destroyed I'm guessing from a roof landing, also the esc mounts on the sides are busted too. I can fix the mounts by using servo tape instead but I can't fix the shroud/cover as it's in pieces.

Can you buy just the fan shroud/esc cover seperatly or do you have to buy a whole new esc. I just realized my noto fan shroud got destroyed I'm guessing from a roof landing, also the esc mounts on the sides are busted too. I can fix the mounts by using servo tape instead but I can't fix the shroud/cover as it's in pieces.
Is this for the stock BLX185? You don’t mention.

Sorry yes, my bad.
No I haven’t seen those sold separately before, but it might be worth emailing or calling Horizon to see if they can sell one. Not sure if you’re in a hurry or not. You could also check your LHS for one.

No I haven’t seen those sold separately before, but it might be worth emailing or calling Horizon to see if they can sell one. Not sure if you’re in a hurry or not. You could also check your LHS for one.
My LHS is usless for rc cars. Only does airplanes and old models. He's a sinking ship and refuses to get into the cars. I'll email horizon.

My LHS told me never to buy a car with a center diff. They’re horrible. ??‍♂️
Mines still clinging onto the past and loves his planes. No one in town buys or flys them anymore and the club is basically gone except for him an a few of his old buddies. He refuses to get into drones or rc cars, the only thing he is good for rn is ordering stuff from horizon as horizon won't ship to me directly do to covid and them not shipping internationally. He doesn't even have shock oils or stuff like that, just body paint and a very limited selection.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back