Felony Fans for Esc and Motor!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmkkings

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave
  5. Vendetta
I have the Orange and Black Felonie! I can't stand the Heatsink/Fan setup! I am looking for one compatible for the Felonies! I bought one from PowerHobbies and it didn't fit very well on the motor! No go! I have a couple of dynamite 1/8th fans, would that be enough? I am not a speed demon yet! I just run them in a High School parking lot where I live! Are Titanium dog bones worth the money!

If your overheating then you need fans anything over 150° F in my opinion means it’s time to put a fan on the motor. I’m not sure what setup you would like, but I like the alza racing mounts
https://shop.alza-racing.com/en/19-universal-parts

8D5C2992-17F4-4331-8944-09B451AC52A7.jpeg

I had one of those rocket fans only lasted one run. must have been a bad one cause there's nothing wrong with it no loose wires nothing 🤷‍♂️

I have the Orange and Black Felonie! I can't stand the Heatsink/Fan setup! I am looking for one compatible for the Felonies! I bought one from PowerHobbies and it didn't fit very well on the motor! No go! I have a couple of dynamite 1/8th fans, would that be enough? I am not a speed demon yet! I just run them in a High School parking lot where I live! Are Titanium dog bones worth the money!
My Infraction v1 is a basher and not a speed runner but I get mad heat. For me, two 40mm fans keep the motor below or at 160F in the hot south. However, I am pushing the tall 40mm fans running off a 3S lipo battery to get massive air.

I have used the aluminum 40mm fans posted above and two did not work for me running from the ESC rig got too hot and shut off. Before spending all the money for my style fans, I would try this one here. I have been posting this one but as a JST connection fan, it pulls more air than any of these fans you can connect to ESX or RX. Here

Worth looking at...

I run the 2 centro 40mm fans one on each car after two runs the fans had disappeared there not cheap either can not wait for it to get cooler
got some fans coming from aliexpress in china but by the time they get here it will have cooled down :)
got some fans coming from aliexpress in china but by the time they get here it will have cooled down :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back