Fantasy build thread would be an ARMMA Drag car build or an exclusive no prep. What do yo think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QMAN

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Typhon 6s
What do you guys / girls
/etc Think?

My dream arrma would be a 1/8 6s full bawls to the wall rally car with no corners cut. And make it capable of actual rally driving not onroad parking lot drifting like the 16th scale etc. Like top of the line lightest and strongest material all nickel plated and blinged out right. Like if basherqueen, ken block and jason all got together and designed and made a badass rally rc car. That would be my dream/fantasy arrma/build. Sorry kinda off topic.

My dream arrma would be a 1/8 6s full bawls to the wall rally car with no corners cut. And make it capable of actual rally driving not onroad parking lot drifting like the 16th scale etc. Like top of the line lightest and strongest material all nickel plated and blinged out right. Like if basherqueen, ken block and jason all got together and designed and made a badass rally rc car. That would be my dream/fantasy arrma/build. Sorry kinda off topic.
Thats awesome thanks for the thread. Me I live 4x4 anything. Love my Infraction TP, HW Drag Top Speed weapon.
If it’s 2WD and 2S max, I don’t see it really being a fit for Arrma cars.

Been bantered around before in a thread or two: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/no-prep-drag-from-an-arrma.17568/
Yes sir engineer. I GET THAT. But how long has it been. Armma can do that and .... we will see
Thanks for the thought and reply.
#RC4Life

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back