Granite Fast Eddy’s Bearing Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harris127

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Newb to hobby grade RC. So I picked up a fast eddy’s sealed bearing kit for my granite 4x4 blx since I ran it through some deep water. Actually flipped it and submerged it as well. I got all the bearings I could find swapped out. Front and rear diffs, wheel hubs, steering, spur gear/slipper clutch. I have some bearings left over and for the life of me I don’t know where they could go. I’ll post pics tomorrow if need be of the ones I have left. I know one of them is the biggest bearing in the pack and there’s 2 really small ones as well. Also I took my motor out and disassembled it. Found some water inside and blowed it out with compressed air. Saw a few bearings inside there but they didn’t match the sizes I had left over either. Am I missing anything? Or do you just get a few bearings that you don’t need in the pack? Any info would be great!

real big bearing with the flange is in the slipper clutch, the other 2 small bearings go inside the diff cups.. ?

The two smallest ones go between the output shafts inside the diffs.

I got in here and pulled the truck apart. I went to replace the large one with the flange in the slipper clutch first since it’s the quickest and I didn’t get one to match it in the kit.

I got in here and pulled the truck apart. I went to replace the large one with the flange in the slipper clutch first since it’s the quickest and I didn’t get one to match it in the kit.
Your kit will have two for the slipper. One with the flange and one without. The flanged is for the castellated slipper and the non flanged is for the octagon slipper.

Here is a picture of the bearings I have left from the kit
My kit doesn’t have a flanged bearing at all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 31
Here is a picture of the bearings I have left from the kit
The big one is for the center brace on a LWB version, so you don’t need it on a Granite.

Next size down is for the alternate slipper style, don’t need it.

The two small ones go inside the diff cup between the output shafts.

Yep they give you a sticker saying Granite, but the contents of the bag are the same for all 3S rigs.

Also I pulled the diff’s back apart and got into the cups and the small bearings I have in the kit aren’t the right ones to replace them either. I don’t know where the process went wrong lol I’m just gonna run it the way it is. I feel like I’ve taken this thing apart enough for a little bit lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back