Kraton Fast Eddy bearing comparison

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Hi folks,

can you tell me whether the Kraton 6s and EXB have different types of bearings?
Backgound of my question is, the my dealer here in germany has the 6s ones in stock,
just the EXB ones not (aprox 4weeks delivery time)

TFE2628 vs TFE6181

Thats what i checked just wnated to be sure. Thank you!
Just wondering why they are making 2 different packaging for the same product...

Most likely for ease of customer selection - just "match and go". If you look at Jim's Bearings, he just has one single item listed as an "Arrma 6s BLX" kit.

Just wondering why they are making 2 different packaging for the same product...
Knowing Eddy like I do, I'm willing to bet the reason why there are two different products is because the end user / customer doesn't know any better.

By that I mean this... lets say you the customer have a Kraton EXB and you're most likely going to be searching for "Kraton EXB bearings" right?! So if he only listed the Kraton 6s many people would "assume" the bearings wouldn't work because it says 6s and NOT EXB and vice versa.

While many bearings are shared throughout the Arrma line, there are models where they differ so again it's just as easy for Eddy to keep them separated. While it makes it a bit more work for him with packaging I'm sure, it makes it easy for the customer because all you have to do is search your specific model and he's got a bearing kit to match.

I'm willing to bet it also allows Eddy to track which truck bearings are selling better than the next.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back