Fast eddy bearings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LMC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Are all of the 3s blx bearing kits the same? They all appear to be the same size/count and the only difference I’ve seen is the brcc kit is $8 more than the rest of the 3s lineup.

I believe that the additonal cost is for the flanged (metal) spur gear bearing and the center driveshaft support bearing dound in the 4s models. Otherwise, the rest of the bearing quantities are the same throughout the 3s/4s fleet.

I believe that the additonal cost is for the flanged (metal) spur gear bearing and the center driveshaft support bearing dound in the 4s models. Otherwise, the rest of the bearing quantities are the same throughout the 3s/4s fleet.
Thanks for confirming, LHS has sets for brcc but none for senton or granite, I’ll just pay extra and get them. Btw do you know what that extra flanged one is for?

The flanged bearing is strictly for the 4s metal spur gear. The 3s plastic gear does not use this bearing type.

EAE305FE-7F92-457B-A521-DEB53B8C2842.jpeg
7FC85A34-0C5F-48EB-8A61-AF5A4006BD9B.jpeg

I find it strange that they would include a flanged bearing in the BR3s kit as there is no mention of such a bearing in the exploded view. I bought the same kit a while back and didn’t question it as I needed that bearing to install the 4s slipper unit in my Granite.

FYI: I since changed all my FE bearings for Avid as many FE bearings were dry From the factory.

I find it strange that they would include a flanged bearing in the BR3s kit as there is no mention of such a bearing in the exploded view. I bought the same kit a while back and didn’t question it as I needed that bearing to install the 4s slipper unit in my Granite.

FYI: I since changed all my FE bearings for Avid as many FE bearings were dry From the factory.
Avid would mean having to order online and international shipping, I’ll have to settle for the fe for now, but I will double check before installing now.

I ended up ordering from another company because it was to muddled to figure out which bearing set from eddy I needed. And my 3s senton has a flanged bearing So it’s not just the 4s line. Part number ARA620003

I ended up ordering from another company because it was to muddled to figure out which bearing set from eddy I needed. And my 3s senton has a flanged bearing So it’s not just the 4s line. Part number ARA620003
I need to get the exploded view enlarged or get reading glasses, I see it now it’s part of the slipper assembly.

The flanged bearing is strictly for the 4s metal spur gear. The 3s plastic gear does not use this bearing type.
Looks like that's changed. My 3s Granite 4x4 BLX has a flanged bearing in the plastic spur gear.

And my 3s senton has a flanged bearing So it’s not just the 4s line. Part number ARA620003
Same for the Granite, ARA620003
The bearing for the BRCC center driveshaft support is the 15x21x5 one. Not flanged. I have one since I installed the center driveshaft support in my Granite.

Last edited:
I couldn’t say as I sold my 3s slipper assembly to local guy and bought the 4s assembly. If this is the case, Arrma needs exploded views to reflect this revision.

Looks like that's changed. My 3s Granite 4x4 BLX has a flanged bearing in the plastic spur gear.

Same for the Granite, ARA620003

The bearing for the BRCC center driveshaft support is the 15x21x5 one. Not flanged. I have one since I installed the center driveshaft support in my Granite.

Go back and reread my post: I never said that the driveshaft support used a flanged bearing. I specifically mentioned that flanged bearing is for the 4s metal spur.
My Granite exploded view does show it.

Really? Show us as I find it bizarre that you have a manual that shows this yet Arrma’s exploded views doesn’t reflect this.

Ok, you're right about the driveshaft support bearing, my mistake. I already updated my post with a photo that shows the flanged bearing in the exploded view. I recently just replaced that flanged bearing.

Last edited:
Thanks @GRC. That is very bizarre. Arrma needs to get their act together and straighten this out. Good thing they don’t manufacture jet engines or they’d be in deep doodoo.

Thanks @GRC. That is very bizarre. Arrma needs to get their act together and straighten this out. Good thing they don’t manufacture jet engines or they’d be in deep doodoo.
My exploded view did have an error, I actually forget what it was now. Had me scratching my head and double checking myself.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back