Senton Fasteddy part number?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndoppes

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
So I just received a set of Fasteddy bearings for my senton 3s blx and the first bearings I went to change where the slipper bearings, the new bearing O.D. is larger and they do not fit. can anyone verify the correct kit number? I received X001OMSNN5 it says Senton BLX sealed bearing kit but it is not fitting mine....

Thanks for any help.

So I just received a set of Fasteddy bearings for my senton 3s blx and the first bearings I went to change where the slipper bearings, the new bearing O.D. is larger and they do not fit. can anyone verify the correct kit number? I received X001OMSNN5 it says Senton BLX sealed bearing kit but it is not fitting mine....

Thanks for any help.
I'm thinking that the kit that you ordered is for the Senton 6S BLX, not the 3S BLX. For the 3s line I believe you need to order the kit for the Senton Mega 4x4, but I'm not 100% on that. I'd compare the list on Fast Eddies website with the parts list from the Arrma manual.

I'm thinking that the kit that you ordered is for the Senton 6S BLX, not the 3S BLX. For the 3s line I believe you need to order the kit for the Senton Mega 4x4, but I'm not 100% on that. I'd compare the list on Fast Eddies website with the parts list from the Arrma manual.
looks like thats the case. I ordered form amazon and it said fits all arm senton 4x4 with blx, not the case apparently, I thought this sport would be fun, turns out its a headache haha, I have had my truck for a month and only been able to drive it a day and a half.......

looks like thats the case. I ordered form amazon and it said fits all arm senton 4x4 with blx, not the case apparently, I thought this sport would be fun, turns out its a headache haha, I have had my truck for a month and only been able to drive it a day and a half.......
Do you have a link to the Amazon listing? I did a Google search for X001OMSNN5 and came up with nothing.

Do you have a link to the Amazon listing? I did a Google search for X001OMSNN5 and came up with nothing.
This is the packaging, I’ll have to look for the link.

Attachments

• 705AAF14-11A6-44E6-84F5-CE5904E937B4.jpeg
    705AAF14-11A6-44E6-84F5-CE5904E937B4.jpeg
    331.2 KB · Views: 44
You need armma part nr: AR610001
Size of those: 10×15×4 mm

Those arent in the kit you received..

But are in the "Arrma Senton Mega 4×4

You get 7 of those in that kit.. 2 of those go in you front diff, 2 in your rear diff.. And 3 are used in/around slipper clutch assy

Slipper assy
IMG_20190604_203310.jpg

Diff assy
IMG_20190604_203226.jpg

You need armma part nr: AR610001
Size of those: 10×15×4 mm

Those arent in the kit you received..

But are in the "Arrma Senton Mega 4×4

You get 7 of those in that kit.. 2 of those go in you front diff, 2 in your rear diff.. And 3 are used in/around slipper clutch assy

Slipper assy
View attachment 40052

Diff assyView attachment 40053
[/QUOYeah I got it figured out. Returning them and having the Mega kit sent. where did you get that pdf from with the exploded pics and part numbers? Thanks for helping out, appreciated!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back