Typhon Fastest set up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t think a lot of the mentioned setups will fit in a stock typhon just my opinion lol, but fast set ups for sure.
You may be surprised what you can stuff in that little Typhon. Although there is always "stretched chassis" options to give more wheelbase and better stability at high speed.

Leopard 5692 (1340kv) with the PPS motor mount.

20200706_211100.jpg

I use to run the K8 electronics but I’m trying something different now.

XLX2, TP4070cm, and 6S LiPo batteries.
View attachment 164214
What spool to spur ratio you using?
I don’t think a lot of the mentioned setups will fit in a stock typhon just my opinion lol, but fast set ups for sure.
Lmao , so it started off as talking a typhon than I mentioned my infraction and that's where it went left lmao.
You may be surprised what you can stuff in that little Typhon. Although there is always "stretched chassis" options to give more wheelbase and better stability at high speed.

Leopard 5692 (1340kv) with the PPS motor mount.

View attachment 164225
Pinion n spool size if you don't mine sharing?

What spool to spur ratio you using?

Lmao , so it started off as talking a typhon than I mentioned my infraction and that's where it went left lmao.

Pinion n spool size if you don't mine sharing?
Never tested it, but I had installed a 29T spur and 54t pinion which is waaaay to much gear.

i don't i am printing some ryft rims with the 17mm hubs right now using some 3d printed hex adapter extenders with granite tires i just started in forums yesterday and i plan on taking lots of pics motor is warmin up with the 26t in there when i bash with it been thinking of slapping a cpu on underside of the body and cutting some slits so i can evacuate warm air from car haven't done a speedrun yet gotta get foams or see if i cant just print some tires with ninjaflex filiment cause the stock tires balloon hard

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back