Fastest shipping batteries in the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caburnha

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Talion
  4. Voltage
I've searched the forum for this but found nothing... What have you found to be a very fast shipping method and website for lipo batteries... Everything seems over a week away at best... Anyone found reasonably priced 2s-6s batteries that ship in 2-3 days?

I just bought the batteries at gens and ampow.com, and received within 5days, which I was acceptable now

I second SMC racing. If you are on the east coast, you will have them in just a couple days.

China Hobby Line is fast

Ordered 2x6S packs from China Hobby Line at 7:20pm on Monday 4.20
Tracking shows out for delivery today. That's like 3 days travel time max.

I don't know exactly where their US warehouse is located but I'm in South Louisiana

China Hobby Line is fast

Ordered 2x6S packs from China Hobby Line at 7:20pm on Monday 4.20
Tracking shows out for delivery today. That's like 3 days travel time max.

I don't know exactly where their US warehouse is located but I'm in South Louisiana
Mine came today too. Ordered Mine Saturday 4/18. They some heavy rascals ?
9C6C5520-0D88-4692-88A7-548A6EF9E92D.jpeg

The white ones are a very tight fit for 5000mah. I have one other pack You&me brand 5000mah that is the exact same size. It wouldn't surprise me if they were made by CNHL with lower grade cells.
How’s the size weight difference between the white n black ones? (For you guys. Keep your head outta the gutter??)

How’s the size weight difference between the white n black ones? (For you guys. Keep your head outta the gutter??)
I'm on my phone but I made a post at that link with weight and size comparison.
Out here runnin' now and it just rained a bit enough to get the pavement very slick. Can't really judge punch on my Talion with LP Minokawa. Just charged the black pack and so far I like it and would buy more at that low price. Can't wait to try the white ones but will have to wait til tomorrow or the weekend. Supposed to be clear and sunny this weekend and I hope to give em a side to side comparison.
I'm just drifting around and punching it out of 90 degree turns.

I'm on my phone but I made a post at that link with weight and size comparison.
Out here runnin' now and it just rained a bit enough to get the pavement very slick. Can't really judge punch on my Talion with LP Minokawa. Just charged the black pack and so far I like it and would buy more at that low price. Can't wait to try the white ones but will have to wait til tomorrow or the weekend. Supposed to be clear and sunny this weekend and I hope to give em a side to side comparison.
I'm just drifting around and punching it out of 90 degree turns.
Update. A young man and his dad and a friend showed up to my place today and I was out on the Talion. The boy is 11 and I learned his daddy is a local CNC machine shop owner. His daddy told me he has planes too and a gas Traxxas truck.
I busted a tire wide open because they were watching (cheering Arrma) and told the young man that when we get through this, if his parents are ok with it he can come hang in the shop and drive my trucks. I told him its much better with friends.
He's about 11yo and his daddy owns that machine shop. lol Of course he can drive my stuff.
I sent his dad an email afterward because he gave me his card and init I showed him Arrma, Duperbeast, Eric81 and M2C. Hope he hollers back. These neighbor guys are the potentials I have near me. Too many broke dkx otherwise that don't want to spend any money.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back