Limitless Fastest speed on 1717 / Mmx8s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limitless202+

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Vendetta
  8. Vorteks
  9. Voltage
Hey everyone i was wondering what the fastest known speed for the 1717 - 1650kv and Mmx8s was. I see a lot of people running the 1717 with a xlx2 and getting to the 150s, (and raz is running 4x Mmx8s escs but that doesn't really count) but i was wondering at what point the Mmx8s would tap out

@LibertyMKiii you mind helping me out on this one?

Hey everyone i was wondering what the fastest known speed for the 1717 - 1650kv and Mmx8s was. I see a lot of people running the 1717 with a xlx2 and getting to the 150s, (and raz is running 4x Mmx8s escs but that doesn't really count) but i was wondering at what point the Mmx8s would tap out

@LibertyMKiii you mind helping me out on this one?
I've done 153 with the mmx8s/1717 combo in my slash

I can’t even get my mind around going 153 with an Uber-light Slash like that. You have skills, sir. I’d be posting the the most epic crashes and blow-overs that YouTube has ever seen…

I can’t even get my mind around going 153 with an Uber-light Slash like that. You have skills, sir. I’d be posting the the most epic crashes and blow-overs that YouTube has ever seen…
It's not really all that light. My fastest pass is at 170mph with this car. Tp 4070 motor but I may pass that this year with the 17w1 in it now.

MMX8s is a strong ESC for its size, only issue is how much heat builds up so quickly. (and ripple voltage)
I honestly think its XLX2 or nothing if you want to go over 120 mph.
Well i just finished building a vorteks build with the 1515 - mmmx8s setup, im honestly thinking thats the step down from 1717 - xlx2.

(im thinking maybe 140 if the tyres hold?)

Well i just finished building a vorteks build with the 1515 - mmmx8s setup, im honestly thinking thats the step down from 1717 - xlx2.

(im thinking maybe 140 if the tyres hold?)
A lighter car like the Vorteks/Vendetta the MMX8s will likely do good. The castle1515 is a great motor. (assuming its not a knock-off)
There are several people who have gone 150-165 with that motor.

A lighter car like the Vorteks/Vendetta the MMX8s will likely do good. The castle1515 is a great motor. (assuming its not a knock-off)
There are several people who have gone 150-165 with that motor.
Nope, this 1515 is the real deal (although i think it is the most knocked off motor of all time)
im not greared as heavily as i could be so i think with the Mmx8s i can push this motor to 7S or 8S for one pass.
still waiting on my GRPs so im stuck with silver hoons for now :arghh:
got it to 91mph pulling only 167 amps, so i think.. i think thats good…

What do you think of the 1520?
I dig the 1520. I ran it to almost 110 in my freinds tlr typhon before it left the chat, and that was on 6s!!!

very underrated motor.

Never used it and don't know much about it. I had seen your posts but refrained from commenting since I know little to nothing about it.
It just preforms like a 1515 with a little more toruue

I dig the 1520. I ran it to almost 110 in my freinds tlr typhon before it left the chat, and that was on 6s!!!
Ah, memories. I had a friend drive my car 110mph back in the day. I only found out because of the speeding ticket.

Needless to say, that was the last time that friend borrowed my car :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back