Typhon Fastest stock electrics run.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenBigfoot

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Senton 6s
  7. Talion
  8. Typhon 6s
Back last summer, I ran my typhon on swb, only mods was a spool, and cut rear wing down the rest was just set up, so slammed as low as possible, grp wheels.

Managed to hit 98mph with ys blx combo on a turnigy 50c 6s 5000mah (pic included)

Whats the best you have had out of box electrics?

FB_IMG_1619641723927.jpg

That's good. I was happy with 110km/h. I'll get back in my box now 😆

Back last summer, I ran my typhon on swb, only mods was a spool, and cut rear wing down the rest was just set up, so slammed as low as possible, grp wheels.

Managed to hit 98mph with ys blx combo on a turnigy 50c 6s 5000mah (pic included)

View attachment 180292
Gearing? temps?

View attachment 180292
I'm pretty sure I hit the same speed, but with the 46t Infraction center spur. 98 mph on the stock spur is pretty amazing.

What gearing you had may ask? I have the same combo, bu haven't ran it yet.
30/34 with 15/42 diffs and CNHL 90c 5200mAh 6s pack on stock hoons. I added video of the previous 117mph pass with 27/34.

I have done 108mph with stock electronics, and over 130 with the 8s swap.

I’ll see if I can find a video, and I think that might have been with the Mmx8s esc with it, but I am certain I have done at least 100 with stock electronics

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back