Fasttrack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reubydoobe

Reuby Doobe
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
Just thought I would share these because I think they are really good bashing tyres
Fast track jigsaw on half inch offset wheels
IMG_20181005_115759.jpg

These are looking nice, but heavy!?
I see you got there top brace from alza-racing if I’m correct? Is it good? They say on their website it’s for onroad use only, I guess it’s because you can’t use stock braces.

Hey @Reubydoobe you running those on 4S correct? And I haven't run 4S yet what is top speed/torque like? You know I run 6S just don't want to invest in 4S batts and not use them...Thanks bro!!!

These are looking nice, but heavy!?
I see you got there top brace from alza-racing if I’m correct? Is it good? They say on their website it’s for onroad use only, I guess it’s because you can’t use stock braces.
O put the front brace in and have a long rear skid plate so i'm not really bothered. It works ok for what I want. Looks good to ????

And no not that heavy

Hey @Reubydoobe you running those on 4S correct? And I haven't run 4S yet what is top speed/torque like? You know I run 6S just don't want to invest in 4S batts and not use them...Thanks bro!!!
No that's six s two 3s hardcase. They balloon a bit flat out but what doesn't. 4s is great for bashing and jumping on tracks in my opinion. It has its place with me for Sure. 6s is more fun in big open spaces and for big air. These tyre's and rim's do both very well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back