Favorite ‘non-rc’ picture lately.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep.... factory everything minus the radio and wheels but at least it's paid off and paid for its self... I could care less about it 😉

View attachment 175281
no cherrybombs?
I'd be worried about the plaque of issues. 😅 not to mention the engine making it last 100k.
are you crazy!?!?!?!? with the amount of underglow i just bought an 8s would blow up....
now a car battery powered 4s chassis. thats a different story

no cherrybombs?

are you crazy!?!?!?!? with the amount of underglow i just bought an 8s would blow up....
now a car battery powered 4s chassis. thats a different story
Maybe after the factory exhaust rots off... 😅 wouldn't even waste the money on it. Straight pipe.... freebie mod 👌 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Maclaren speedtail £2m, bought specifically to take the bride to her wedding by some guy here.

IMG-20211022-WA0009.jpg

Maclaren speedtail £2m, bought specifically to take the bride to her wedding by some guy here.

View attachment 175612

Are those street legal where you are? They arent in the US. They sure are gorgeous cars though. Hell, for a speedtail I'll be that guys bride.

Perfectly legal here. You guys should some of the exotics being driven here. Considering we are only just over 2 1/4 square miles in size! I'll try get more pics of what comes through.

I'm from Gibraltar, I cross the border into Southern most point of Spain, plenty mountain regions here

Back