Favorite ‘non-rc’ picture lately.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14790F9F-C598-4445-A229-2D064502A1BB.jpeg

This little dude is my friend till the end.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Man I’m pitiful. Lived 20 years in SF Southbay area and I was born, raised and now back in Texas. If there was one football game that I should’ve watched it was that one… but I bailed on it 🙄 I understand it was a crazy game from the beginning when they opened the doors to the end.
I didn’t watch it but heard it was good. As for the raiders. 🤦🏽‍♂️

I didn’t watch it but heard it was good. As for the raiders. 🤦🏽‍♂️
I am a cyclist and I’ve never been into watching football… but my first stepdaughter from over 20 years ago was an Oakland raider cheerleader for several years. We saw every home game, got to meet the players, go to some parties/events and it was interesting. She was also dating Lonnie Paxton (I think that was his last name) the long snapper for the patriots and also knew Tom Brady. Lonnie and the center at the time (Dan was his first name I think) came to her college graduation party at our house which was crazy. They brought all four of the Super Bowl rings that they had at the time and played football with our 9 year-old son and his friends in the front yard.

It was also normal for my house to be full of 6-8 cheerleaders getting ready for the next game or event. If I’d been a football fan I would’ve been in heaven. Having my house full of cheerleaders wasn’t bad also 🤣 More than once I would drive them around in a team big black suburban to different events. Tiffany even made the cover of the calendar one year and the back cover the second year. Those were some of the fun years during my first 25 year marriage.

Back