Favorite ‘non-rc’ picture lately.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st pic is a zoom in on my S21+ from a tree top seen in the center of second pic.

20211005_161824.jpg

20220905_194330.jpg

20211005_161847.jpg

20211111_120622.jpg

20211111_110124.jpg

20220805_154221.jpg

Last edited:
3rd pic is very familiar for me.

I was at the park once and saw a guy bashing a Big Rock and his buddy bashing a Fireteam in June, was that you?
It was my avatar for a while. Otherwise, you'd have to be in Daytona to see me bashing at a skate park. 👍

Thanks guys for the comments. I was up north. Had lots on my last phone. It died. But, I have many more on my PC. If you guys like this stuff, I'm more than happy to share. Again it's just a hobby. Not competing against anyone but myself and strive to get better all the time. Love sharing them with others.

Here's my current setup. Nikon D7100 with a Sigma 150-600mm Sport. Unextended and extended with the camo cover. And another teaser.

20200608_144031-01.jpeg
20210401_172438-01.jpeg
RTL_3865-01.jpeg

Thanks guys for the comments. I was up north. Had lots on my last phone. It died. But, I have many more on my PC. If you guys like this stuff, I'm more than happy to share. Again it's just a hobby. Not competing against anyone but myself and strive to get better all the time. Love sharing them with others.

Here's my current setup. Nikon D7100 with a Sigma 150-600mm Sport. Unextended and extended with the camo cover. And another teaser.

I've got the Sigma non sport version of that lens, I love the reach it gives you, yet you always want a little more. :ROFLMAO: I'm shooting the Nikon D5100 .

I agree with everything you've said in your post, I do it because I enjoy it and like to share, Lord knows I've gotten some really terrible shots I'd be embarrassed to share. But when ya get a good one it makes ya grin bigtime. And by all means share, I'm diggin' your shots. :love:

I've not really gotten out to shoot since Covid hit. Just to much paranoia out there. It's finally settling down and this thread made me get my camera out and charge up the batteries. Gonna be a bit rusty, I can feel it.

Yep, the Contemporary. Great lens. You always want a little more. Lol. I was shopping for a cheap one. This just happened to fall into my lap. Stole it! If I had a nickel for every butt shot, I'd be in Aruba with a gorgeous woman serving me drinks with a paper umbrella in them. o_O

Agree, you know when you have a good one. The day after this lens arrived, I went to a favorite park. Knew there was an osprey that came in most mornings looking for breakfast. Overcast, and not the best of conditions. Is it the best out there? No. But it is for me. And I'll keep trying.

RTL_0025-01.jpeg
RTL_0026-01.jpeg
RTL_0039-01.jpeg
RTL_0040-01.jpeg
RTL_0043-01.jpeg

Yep, the Contemporary. Great lens. You always want a little more. Lol. I was shopping for a cheap one. This just happened to fall into my lap. Stole it! If I had a nickel for every butt shot, I'd be in Aruba with a gorgeous woman serving me drinks with a paper umbrella in them. o_O

Agree, you know when you have a good one. The day after this lens arrived, I went to a favorite park. Knew there was an osprey that came in most mornings looking for breakfast. Overcast, and not the best of conditions. Is it the best out there? No. But it is for me. And I'll keep trying.

View attachment 241692View attachment 241693View attachment 241694View attachment 241695View attachment 241696
Meat and a salad. 💪
Old photos taken with a Samsung S8+

20190803_111338~2.jpg

20190803_220533.jpg

20190803_215932.jpg

20190828_094701~2.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 241692View attachment 241693View attachment 241694View attachment 241695View attachment 241696
Duck Dynasty Mind Blown GIF by DefyTV

Awesome shots!!!

It was my avatar for a while. Otherwise, you'd have to be in Daytona to see me bashing at a skate park. 👍
Oh, yeah I was in Daytona for the month of June.

Thanks. It's a juvenile red tail. It was hollering for a parent that showed up later.
Here's an osprey.

View attachment 241540View attachment 241541
Birds of prey are so majestic, love birds, had parrots for 30 years. I cater to them every day.
This one is not a particularly great picture, but I thought it was kind of fun...looks like this seagull is doing his best penguin impersonation.

View attachment 241791
That's a perfect 10 high board jump.

This one is not a particularly great picture, but I thought it was kind of fun...looks like this seagull is doing his best penguin impersonation.

View attachment 241791
Dude…that is an amazing picture! All you guys please keep posting these incredible photos. I love how there’s so many bird pictures lately 😊

Back