Favorite body of all time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPI used to make some of the best bodies.
I think there is an early Cadillac Escalade body here still in the wrapper. Can't remember if it was HPI or not but the wife was gonna put it on her eSavage until I told her she had to paint it. I didn't want to mess it up and catch he!!.
I think the proline challenger body might fit if you wanna go the car way
I'll have to look at that.

I think there is an early Cadillac Escalade body here still in the wrapper. Can't remember if it was HPI or not but the wife was gonna put it on her eSavage until I told her she had to paint it. I didn't want to mess it up and catch he!!.

I'll have to look at that.
Yup HPI made the Escalade body, you can still find them every now and then on ebay.
Proline doesn't make a challenger body.

Last edited:
HPI used to make some of the best bodies.

When I was looking for a body for my Vintage Trans Am car I looked at everything out there. The HPI Mustang body is gorgeous, but very hard to find, so scratch my Bud Moore Mustang. I wound up with a PROTOform 1970 Pontiac Trans Am body that I'm making up to be Jerry Titus' car. I also bought the McAllister Trans Am body since it's one-piece, and I'll use that for my 'racing' body as once I get the PROTOform body finished it'll be the display body.

And for just cruising around in Touring Stock, I bought a 1970 Challenger body. I'm going to paint it white and make up a little Colorado license plate for it, OA-5599.

Now if I can just find the radio station that Super Soul is on, I can make it from Denver to Frisco by 3pm......

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back