Favorite Headlamp, Tool, or Lighting Source?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCbuzz

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Senton 3s
Olight Perun Mini with an H1R headband, had it for years, best lighting companion eyes could ask for... MIP Hex Drivers have to be at the top of that list as well! :cool:
6af834b41384e093e42248aadce86c4ed81183a4db8b90de44b8feb0256c04dd.jpg

This trusty fella is right up there too! :ROFLMAO:
yep2.jpg

Last edited:
O-light Perun Mini with an H1R headband, had it for years, best lighting companion eyes could ask for... MIP Hex Drivers have to be at the top of that list as well! :cool:
View attachment 286952
View attachment 286953
I love the last one .I have a bunch of these I bought at job a lot .each one was like 5 dollars with a good spot light bulb .I switched them all with led and I use them for the back yard during birthday partys at night and they work great

Olight Perun Mini with an H1R headband, had it for years, best lighting companion eyes could ask for... MIP Hex Drivers have to be at the top of that list as well! :cool:
View attachment 286952
View attachment 286953
I have one of those clamp lamps, mine is a bit more used than yours though, mine has been bent hammered back so many times over the past 20+ years.

I have one of those clamp lamps, mine is a bit more used than yours though, mine has been bent hammered back so many times over the past 20+ years.
I think that falls under the category of favorite tools 🔧 😀

I used to use Ledlenser headlamps but I find them to be unnecessary heavy and clumsy so I now use the lighter and less expensive Energizer 400lm or 450lm headlamps. I use these at work too. They are robust.
20230321_093928.jpg

My workbench is illuminated by a led (fluoro style) light but it's now half covered in Arrma parts 😆. Above head I have a mixture of unwanted lamps I've collected over the years including a clamp lamp, desktop lamp and flood lights. This is in a shed so it doesn't need to be fancy.
20230321_093950.jpg

Last edited:
I used to use Ledlenser headlamps but I find them to be unnecessary heavy and clumsy so I now use the lighter and less expensive Energizer 400lm or 450lm headlamps. I use these at work too. They are robust.
View attachment 286970

My workbench is illuminated by a led (fluoro style) light but it's now half covered in Arrma parts 😆. Above head I have a mixture of unwanted lamps I've collected over the years including a clamp lamp, desktop lamp and flood lights. This is all in a shed so it doesn't need to be fancy.

The battery tray 👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back