Favorite Junk Foods?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I eat junk I like Mars bars, twix. I like cheetos or Doritos For some reason I’ve become addicted to Kraft dinner again also lol for junk food
These have a ton of added MSG. They are designed to make you eat them.

These have a ton of added MSG. They are designed to make you eat them.
Please don't study upon the subject of MSG (E621). Obviously it's been used way too much but it's not proven to be really bad, nor good. (else it would not have a E-number) But it's definitely a conspiracy sinkhole with a lot of misinformation on the topic...

Just keep this in mind: everything is poison in the right amounts. You can get poisoned by clean water, just by drinking to much of it.

You can eat anything safely, as long as you don't eat to much of it.

Please don't study upon the subject of MSG (E621). Obviously it's been used way too much but it's not proven to be really bad, nor good. (else it would not have a E-number) But it's definitely a conspiracy sinkhole with a lot of misinformation on the topic...
Never said it was bad. Just meant they could sprinkle it on dog turds and we would lap it up. There’s a very clear reason why heavily processed junk food is so desirable. It’s engineered to be so. ✌🏻

Never said it was bad. Just meant they could sprinkle it on dog turds and we would lap it up. There’s a very clear reason why heavily processed junk food is so desirable. It’s engineered to be so. ✌🏻
We have this big store nearby which had their own dogfood made. On the first batches any dog nearby a bag would be unstoppable, tearing the packaging into pieces and eat the whole 20kg at once ;)

M&S smoked ham crisps (UK special, "chips" to the americans)
Midget Gems
Stroopwaffels (jumbo ones my fave @Sandracer_NL though have to come to NL for those lol)
Monster Munch
Never heard of Stroopwafels but I see a lot of stores near me sell them.

Or if you don’t drink tea or coffee to let the stroopwafel get warm, you can also put them in the microwave for a couple of seconds😜. But I like them ‘cold’ as well, no problemo 😂

Or if you don’t drink tea or coffee to let the stroopwafel get warm, you can also put them in the microwave for a couple of seconds😜. But I like them ‘cold’ as well, no problemo 😂
I like them in my belly mostly

Hands down, Cheetos
1618857466691.png

Stroopwafels originate from Gouda, which you all know of the cheese.
Rich Rebuilds is always eating them and that’s the only reference I have of them. Also Pitmaster X might have had some on his channel too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back