Favorite RC YouTuber to LISTEN to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Otherside

Huh?
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
Post your favorite RC channel to listen to (if that's a thing anybody else does).

I'm limited to what I can stream at works because of their wifi, but YouTube works great and unfortunately I can't just sit and watch videos, but I can listen!

I can't stream podcasts or Pandora since I'm in a concrete storage warehouse and I'm growing sick of my downloads and the same 30 songs "YouTube Music" "recommends" me. Lol.

Lately I've found myself listening to videos. Not everyone is made to make entertaining YouTube videos and it's even more rare to be enjoyable to only listen to, lol. So, I'm looking for suggestions!

I enjoy listening to SBG.

I like Kevin's videos, but he's hard to pay attention to since he talks so fast.

I LOVE hearing the guy that does most of the Amain hobbies videos... his voice is so soothing.

I'd say Aussie RC Playground is my favorite overall.

Thanks for letting me ramble!

Last edited:
Post your favorite RC channel to listen to (if that's a thing anybody else does).

I'm limited to what I can stream at works because of their wifi, but YouTube works great and unfortunately I can't just sit and watch videos, but I can listen!

I can't stream podcasts or Pandora since I'm in a concrete storage warehouse and I'm growing sick of my downloads and the same 30 songs "YouTube Music" "recommends" me. Lol.

Lately I've found myself listening to videos. Not everyone is made to make entertaining YouTube videos and it's even more rare to be enjoyable to only listen to, lol. So, I'm looking for suggestions!

I enjoy listening to SBG.

I like Kevin's videos, but he's hard to pay attention to since he talks so fast.

I LOVE hearing the guy that does most of the Amain hobbies videos... his voice is so soothing.

I'd say Aussie RC Playground is my favorite overall.

Thanks for letting me ramble!
Mark Bryan has a lot of Tamiya stuff if you like those. There are times when I just play his channel to listen to him talk through a build. My Tinnitus makes silence in my home torture, so if I don't have a movie or TV show playing, it's YT. I just type something in search and let it roll. I find a lot of interesting channels that way. Bloodshot Airbrushing is another guy I like listening to. If you want to see some REALLY crazy stuff, check out his LumiLor paint series. OMG!

Mark Bryan has a lot of Tamiya stuff if you like those. There are times when I just play his channel to listen to him talk through a build. My Tinnitus makes silence in my home torture, so if I don't have a movie or TV show playing, it's YT. I just type something in search and let it roll. I find a lot of interesting channels that way. Bloodshot Airbrushing is another guy I like listening to. If you want to see some REALLY crazy stuff, check out his LumiLor paint series. OMG!
Thanks brother!

I like razor rc,barn & stones,and more but those are my favorite because they explain and make u laugh
Oh yeah, Razor is one of my favs. He knows his stuff. It's easier to watch one of his vids than opening the manual lol. I also watch RC Driver if I want to see a review of something. I wish I had his slatwall system in my RC room. So many great channels!

Last edited:
Big channels for sure are good but they just jump and bash and that's fun but sometimes we need how to do stuff.it just me every one have different flavors 👍

I like because they will answer a question in comments and down to earth:

CCxRC
RC Guy Garage
Earl Moorhead
RCDriver
Aussie RC Playground
Rich Duperdash

The Amain Hobbies guy (think is Brad) that does all the reviews, tips, and stuff....really seems like a down-to-earth guy. Last our own Razor RC who was my first YT guy I followed his entire video on how to fully tear down the Granite as a baby here :) JayTee RC is another but I do not see a lot of new stuff his way these days...

The Amain Hobbies guy (think is Brad) that does all the reviews, tips, and stuff....really seems like a down-to-earth guy.
Yeah, his name is Brett, really like his stuff, definitely down to earth guy.

Oh, another one I just thought of is Outsourced RC. Great likeable guy that does videos on all kinds of RC. He is currently building an RC track which will be fun to watch.

Earl Morehead owns a bit of everything mostly works on Arrma.
RazShifrin speed runner who knows his chit and he is straight up honest.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back