Favorite time of year to bash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
I'm really looking forward to the end of summer. I've found I really don't enjoy bashing much when its over 85 degrees. I live in the PNW and its been a much warmer than normal summer, lots of days above 85 and even a few above 100. I spent years welding in hotter weather, maybe I used up all of my tolerance for heat back then, haha.
Its super dry here and we have a fire weather watch this weekend with temps in the 90s, super low humidity and windy. I'm too paranoid about esc or lipo fires to run my rigs this time of year when the wind is more than just a light breeze. No better way to have people want rc's banned from the local park than to set it on fire by accident!:ROFLMAO:

Definitely prefer fall and spring weather the most, winter isn't too bad other than short days and fingers getting numb from the wet and cold sometimes, lol.

Global warming sucks. My summer has been wasted because it's just too hot and I refuse to go outside lol. I was really hoping September would be better but so far, it's been just as bad as august. I might be able to bash this weekend, so I'm hyped. I bet October and November will be excellent and I will get tons of bashing in during those 2 months. Winter is good too when it's not snowing. I'm assuming this winter will be hotter than normal too and apparently it will be the driest warmest winter in Colorado so that sounds AWESOME for bashing lol.

Definitely going to make up for the last 2 months I haven't really done anything cause of heat.

It doesn't really cool down here until November. Summer is just too hot. When it's already 80F by 7:00 in the morning it's hard to keep motor temps down. I love fall but as stated above, fall doesn't get here until November. I feel like my summer, is the same as most folks winter, and not wanting to deal with the freezing temps.

I'm still new so I'll have to get back to ya! 😂 If it's way too hot out I don'trun em.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back