Fazon 6s Carnage 1 week old:(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.Ramos

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
Begining of rebuild. Head on with concrete light pole footer!:( and no video!

I'm open for ideas, thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4870.JPG
    IMG_4870.JPG
    250 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_4867.JPG
    IMG_4867.JPG
    272.4 KB · Views: 167
Ebay Chop shops............make a parts list and go "shopping"

Good seller: http://stores.ebay.com/lumidave35/

Good Seller: http://stores.ebay.com/Jennys-RCSports?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Another: http://stores.ebay.com/rcparts4youstore/

I have bought from all 3 places with good results, all new parts removed from new RCs.

Make a list and check it twice!!! It's going to take a bit to get it back up and running sadly waiting for parts, compare pricing between new and Ebay.

I would have used the whole "swear book" and probably invented a few new words if I crashed mine like that............

Last edited:
Same thing howdy said. Bought parts from them for a fraction of retail. Lumidave usually ships same day

Bought verticle plates for $7 shipped

first I'd try contacting arrma for the warranty parts. They've been great to me.

I'm pretty sure there would be no warranty due to ummmmm errr........"operator error" ? If you called and talked to them and honestly told them what happened and they stepped up and helped out, that would be great............on the other hand if you BS them and make up a "story line" on what happened and can live with your dishonesty .....remember Karma................

I'm pretty sure there would be no warranty due to ummmmm errr........"operator error" ? If you called and talked to them and honestly told them what happened and they stepped up and helped out, that would be great............on the other hand if you BS them and make up a "story line" on what happened and can live with your dishonesty .....remember Karma................
Yeah, I'm a head on guy myself. Like I said the car is freaken awesome! It was ineperience driver error. I'm actually enjoying pulling it apart and looking forward to upgrading parts if any and simply driving it again. Thanks for all the info! Ive been inspired by all!

Have you tried taking the buffer to it yet??

That sucks dude, hope you get it fixed reasonably priced and quickly. It held up pretty good considering what happened.

Where are you located?

If in europe I might be able to help you out with some chassis plates.

Changing mine to carbon fibre soon.

I wish I was in Europe, Im in the U.S. Thanks. However, I do want make all the upgrades possible. Carbon fiber sounds great. If you could, let me know of any upgrades worth while. I just started looking. My Arrma held up well for the impact. The worst thing that happened was the front diff casing brackets broke, as well as the drive shaft.

I will let you know. One thing that I wanted to swap straight away was the steering servo. That standard thing doesn't even really move the wheels unless going forward. The carbon fiber plates just looked too nice not to buy, and if it helps getting any of that weight of this heavy bastard ;) I will try thinking of putting some photo's of building. Most of the times too excited, assemble before taking pics

I will let you know. One thing that I wanted to swap straight away was the steering servo. That standard thing doesn't even really move the wheels unless going forward. The carbon fiber plates just looked too nice not to buy, and if it helps getting any of that weight of this heavy bastard ;) I will try thinking of putting some photo's of building. Most of the times too excited, assemble before taking pics

Yea, I ordered a bunch of parts from ebay. Enough to get me running. I did find the upgrade servo. (Will order that tonight) I could not find anything else though. Where can I purchase the carbon fiber, etc? I hope to be running by saturday morning. I'm am relatively new to this upgrade in model rc. I appreciate any info given. Thanks!

Hot racing makes a couple of nice parts for the nero platform. There is a guy on this forum that sells nice rocker arms, but wouldnt know who exactly.

However since I'm in the netherlands my search results on eBay differ from yours. I got the chassis plates off of eBay as well. Just like my servo and other parts :)

T bone racing is also a good one to look for. They have some skid guards, bumpers and wheeliebars.

Hopes this helps a bit, I'm also new to this :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back