Big Rock Fazon 6s need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fazonsixser

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
I have a fazon 6s and it is barely making any power. What would cause it to not have the normal power. It’s as if it’s not letting the battery power get through. Battery is brand new. ESC settings are normal. What I’m I missing.
Please help

Is it possible you could send a video?
I will attempt to. Honestly never had any reason to post a video so I will work on it.
Agreed, picture or video (via Youtube) would help.
Make sure that you have done a throttle range adjust, per manual, for your ESC.
Not familar with throttle range adjustment. I will check on that. Thanks

Read the manual for the ESC. Do the same on your trasmit/receiver. They all need to agree on what full throttle actually means.
I went through the throttle settup and when I finish with the last step”brake and set button” the esc blinks green three times but switches to red quickly. When I then tested the car the throttle is now backwards. Settings on transmitter are correct. What next?
I went through the throttle settup and when I finish with the last step”brake and set button” the esc blinks green three times but switches to red quickly. When I then tested the car the throttle is now backwards. Settings on transmitter are correct. What next?

Either user the switch on the transmitter to reverse the throttle direction, or swap any two of the motor wires.

Either user the switch on the transmitter to reverse the throttle direction, or swap any two of the motor wires.
I swapped 2 Radom wires on motor and presto 6s power. Can’t thank you enough man. Still learning about the hobby. Got back into a year ago and before that rewind about 18 yrs when I had a tyco fast traxx. Even though it’s a lot more expensive now I don’t remember having this much fun.

I swapped 2 Radom wires on motor and presto 6s power. Can’t thank you enough man. Still learning about the hobby. Got back into a year ago and before that rewind about 18 yrs when I had a tyco fast traxx. Even though it’s a lot more expensive now I don’t remember having this much fun.

I would say if you adjust for inflation it's likely cheaper! These rigs are insanely fast and really tough. I am blown away.

Glad my suggestion helped - I learned it right here myself a few months ago. :)

Good call on the wires. My transmitter throttle switch is set on reverse from the factory.
Just curious. Does your Fazon still have the BLX-200 ESC/Motor combo? The wires should be color matched.

That makes it easy, switch it back to normal. 👍

Any changes like this you need to recalibrate your ESC to set throttle end points an neutral.
The weird thing is the manual shows that both throttle and steering switches are set on reverse as factory default. I've been running both trucks at factory settings and they run great.

The weird thing is the manual shows that both throttle and steering switches are set on reverse as factory default. I've been running both trucks at factory settings and they run great.

No worries as long as they run well! I was thinking more for the OP - if his was reverse from the factory he could just flip it, but motor wires work!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back