Fazon 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fazone

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
Hi everyone !!
Ive a some question about the
Arrma Fazon 6s
I need to know All about this model’s..
Everything
The good think and
The bad think to !!
Why is discountinued !? Traxxas !?!
Where is possible to find and buying parts on the website for the FAZON 6s!
What part’s broking quickly or Look like enought fragile to justefy buying a good reserve´s of !

Can i fit a part’s from another Arrma model’s on my Fazon !? If possible!! What rc model’s can be fit and What the part’s we talking about!?

B3D4D4FB-D2AF-4FA5-B272-BAD4C281330B.jpeg

Thank a lot for ure help !!!

Hi everyone !!
Arrma Fazon 6s
Everything
The good think and
The bad think to !!
What part’s broking quickly or Look like enought fragile to justefy buying a good reserve´s of !

Can i fit a part’s from another Arrma model’s on my Fazon !? If possible!! What rc model’s can be fit and What the part’s we talking about!?

View attachment 76106

I think you put it in the wrong section my man, this is the infraction part of the forum

Hi everyone !!
Arrma Fazon 6s
Everything
The good think and
The bad think to !!

View attachment 76106
The good=unique, full metal drive-train, durable, and big
The bad=discontinued
Discontinued=probably cause of Tra**as
Parts=Tower/Horizon Hobbies, JennysRC
Weak parts=stock steering servo,non-hd driveshafts, push-rod ends--but the replacements from Tower Hobbies are thicker material
Parts compatibility=original Nero, Nero Big Rock
Hope this helps dude!

I think you put it in the wrong section my man, this is the infraction part of the forum

Last I heard, the Infraction was not a discontinued model.

Hi everyone !!
Arrma Fazon 6s
Everything
The good think and
The bad think to !!

I, we, encourage you to read up on threads on this forum as all information is readily available. If there is information you need that isn’t available (which I seriously doubt), let me know and I’ll help you out to the best of my knowledge.

Last edited:

I, we, encourage you to read up on threads on this forum as all information is readily available. If there is information you need that isn’t available (which I seriously doubt), let me know and I’ll help you out to the best of my knowledge.
I think a mod moved it at some point.

No I'm not implying the infraction is a discontinued model but the fazon he started the thread with is as far as I know. And since this thread is mainly about the fazon and not the infraction I thought I'd let him know it was in the wrong section

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back