Fazon Backordered?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for the foreseeable future.... Traxxas has an injunction against Arrma and the Nero/Fazon/Big Rock. "lawsuit" :(

The one where Traxxas is suing Arrma over a suspension design that Traxxxas didn't invent, but somehow patented anyway.

Also listed in the lawsuit "Decorative coil over shock", Waterproof RX box, and a few other silly things pretty much ever other RC has.

Traxxas the group of scumbags. What is there problem? Corporate greed , market dominance. I've looked at my car's side by side and you can see similarities, but just like Jerry said these similarities are very common. But traxxas doesn't care there gonna drag arrma through all these proceedings , forcing ARRMA to pay up big time ,lawyers court cost's, defense team all the research all the time all that money and for what ,To protect themselves against something nobody else has to. Bastards.
A friend of mine told me that Traxxas , is for people that don't know how to drive.lol In the past I didn't mind Traxxas and there Mega Media campaign to take over every local hobby shop, but nowadays they're just a part of what's wrong with the world today ,companies trying to sue their way to the top heavily influenced by greed. I'd love to see there popularity decline, maybe they'll get their asses sued off one these days. Frivolous bullshit lawsuit, I hope arrma comes out on top like a champ

Last edited:
Screw traxxass. Years ago they were nothing If someone had a rustler they were made fun of because basically they are probably only slightly better than toystore vehicles ! Any traxxas products then and now are just utter garbage When the tmaxx came out they got a bit higher rep and if they worked harder at producing a better product they could've been the best today but sadly it's not about producing what ppl want and not about producing quality it's more about how loud they are! It's a perfect example of corporate greed and low life scum that built a company on bullying everyone and putting forth the sweet and innocent face for the public. As far as I'm concerned I'll never buy a traxxas product and the ppl who do are newbies to the hobby because it the only brand they know and it sells because they care more for the advertising than the product. No one can tell me that the erevo rtr is better than the fazon or Nero rtr It's not even comparable except price wise.

Yup, Traxxas should be ashamed at themselves for continuing to sell vehicles that aren't capable of what they claim. I have tried everything to make my E-Revo not blow differentials on 6S but the diffs aren't physically large enough to have enough strength. Out comes the Nero which is superior in every way and Traxxas files a bogus lawsuit. The parts are similar but not the same. They may as well sue for shock tower design or or wheel hex design. If traxxas wins this lawsuit I will lose all faith in the court system. Needless to say, I will never purchase anything traxxas again.

How many of these cars/trucks are basically the same? All of them and yes they made a bold (ish) design but certainly not unique to suspension systems but it was to the hobby in a mt design for sure But for the love of God ppl do something with it! Instead of sitting on it make it better do with it what u KNOW is wrong with it. U deserve what u get for stalling the whole industry and hobby of what's inevitably going to happen w it anyway If it wasn't arrma then it would've been someone Lazy shameful beasts they are. The owners probably know nothing of the hobby at all. U can tell they just wait for the money to pour in and do not put any money Into it to make it better. Do they deserve all the credit for getting the hobby out there? Yes they do imo but that's it ! That time is done and eventually it would've come anyway

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back