Fazon bent wheelie bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72Z15SS

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Nero
  3. Raider
Checking things over on the Fazon and noticed one of the wheels on the wheelie bar is crooked. Looks like it was threaded in that way, so I called Hobbico since my e-mail to Arrma was unresponsive. Well, Hobbico put one on backorder for me since they're not in stock... I'm satisfied with that... Fingers crossed.
I saw another thread where someone broke a wheel off on the same side. Hmmm! Surely don't want this thing going off in a bad direction on this thing!
New Fazon Wheelie Bar1.jpg

New Fazon Wheelie Bar2.jpg

Checking things over on the Fazon and noticed one of the wheels on the wheelie bar is crooked. Looks like it was threaded in that way, so I called Hobbico since my e-mail to Arrma was unresponsive. Well, Hobbico put one on backorder for me since they're not in stock... I'm satisfied with that... Fingers crossed.
I saw another thread where someone broke a wheel off on the same side. Hmmm! Surely don't want this thing going off in a bad direction on this thing!
View attachment 5093

View attachment 5094
Yesterday I broke the rear right axle on my fazon no Idea how that happened. I've done a thread about it...

;) it´s not just looking nice, it is also adjustable and it´s working fine!
One of the best ideas i had last year! hrhr!
In tha gallery you will find more information about these bar and how it is made.
The only bad thing was to find fitting shock absorbers, mine are modified parts from a 1:10 tamiyja buggy.
The other parts are nuts, ball bearings, a 4mm axel, and a bit aluminium... oh and also a little bit rubber to get the illusion of a tire! ;)
If anybody needs a g-code file to make that on a cnc-milling machine, so maybe I can make an upload if it is allowed.
I am not be able to convert that file, because the software which i had used is designed to make engravings and not a cad / cam....

Regards,
lonee

Received an e-mail that my "new repair part" has shipped. What's strange is the wheelie bars are still not in stock? Ii don't care where they got it, just glad they made good on this. I LOVE my ARRMA"S!!!

Still waiting for mine... says it shipped on the 13th???

Came in today and installed! Don't know where they got it, but they got it to ME!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back