Fazon gear grinding sound

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trent

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
Hi everyone I'm new to this forum, I just purchased a Fazon and charged up the 3S batteries put them in the truck and went to give it a blast and it won't go at all, it just makes a grinding noise, I can see the two gears spinning and meshing together but it only makes a loud grinding sound. Hopefully someone might be able to point me in the right direction of what to do..
Muchly appreciated...

Yes it does, not to sure but I think it maybe the slipper clutch on it...

Okay, have you tried tightening it? I think the manual says all the way down, then back off half a turn or so. Do the wheels spin if you hold the truck of the ground and hit the throttle?

The wheels only spin, car only drives with the nut done up all the way, soon as I back that nut off the car won't drive, it just makes this loud gear grinding noise..

Can you post a vid? I'd be interested to see/hear this. Leave the body off and point the camera at the gear mesh.

No worries, when I get home from work I'll do it..

Hopefully this has downloaded for you to look at..

Thats a good looking frenchie, Trent. Hours of exercise chasing the RC. Careful with body clips, my lil guy cut his mouth after chewing on a parked kraton. Good luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back