Fazon. Impressions after two weeks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As stated, you need the grub screw pins in the first pic. I would absolutely buy 2 packs when ordering your truck. I broke 2 in the first 6 packs.

In my early packs I also broke a rear hub and a suspension pushrod end from a full speed Collison with a curb. I also ran through wet and dusty terrain, toasting my bearings.

Also, double check your gear mesh, I didn't and the factory setting roasted the pinion 5 runs in.

For parts to stock up on, I absolutely recommend:
2 packs driveshaft pins,
2 packs Associated Chassis Brace Rod Ends 89077
1 pack shock rod ends
A spare set of U joints would be nice, but that's an expensive investment for a "Maybe"

If you plan on hitting things at full speed, I recommend a set of front and rear spindle hubs.
If you plan on running through water or fine dirt, the Fasteddy bearing kit is nice.

As for U joints, Arrma will (or had for me) warranty broken ones. I suspect they will replace anything non-collison related.

My spare parts inventory is a little more expanded, but I am a bad driver and I hate downtime. I actually haven't broken anything I didn't have in stock which is nice.

Your results may vary.

No buddy. It's the pin on the diff side. There's a circle post it fits in. The picture above is the right part it looks like pin with a grub attached. The UJ you showed comes like that - that pin doesn't come out. They are 4.99 for two - but search eBay - would LOVE to find em for a 1$ each !!!!! Id buy twenty!!

Almost forgot - My LHS used some traxxas pins and they fit too...hoping that helps
Thanks for the info guys...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back