Fazon Maiden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72Z15SS

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Nero
  3. Raider
Took my Fazon out today for it's maiden voyage. I wanted to run the Kraton with the new tires, but decided to take the Fazon at the last minute, so. I loaded her up with 2-4S batteries and ran one at a time ( Used a jumper from the Kraton) to test the Diff Brain functions. Had a Blast with the different modes. Mostly ran on asphalt so it didn't come away unscathed.... What a great hobby!!!

Sorry, No I didn't. I just grabbed it and ran out the door...

First run on my Fazon today and A front axle snapped- smh. Great truck up until that point. Have trenchers on it

First run on my Fazon today and A front axle snapped- smh. Great truck up until that point. Have trenchers on it
I was using the stock wheels. That's a lot of torque with the trenchers.

The joints shouldn't be breaking like they are. I'm glad it was fixed on the Big Rock. Fazon missed the treatment.. why? Tires?

They should have some type of load testing Jig to see what these parts can handle. Testing consistent force (strong accel.) and impact force (landing jump on power, or one tire ballooning then catching traction). one should bend/twist, the other break. There is no substitute for a true 6s drivetrain.

Well said. To spend another 100.00 just to be able to run 6s reliably is crazy. Already spent 700 on the damn truck alone

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back