Fazon or kraton

Thread starter #1

Lee Boyce

Arrma RC's
Kraton
so I want to get either the fazon or the kraton v3 which one should I get both are on back order

loots66

Arrma RC's
Kraton
To each his own but it seems to me that the kraton platform is more versatile than the Fazon, that’s just my opinion.

Fiery

Arrma RC's
Nero
I love how my nero just plows through everything like a tank but with jumping I've learned that it is possible to send it but I just don't think its that fun to do huge skatepark jumps anymore because it's so heavy so if thats what you want then get the kraton

Iamtheoutcast

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Outcast, Typhon
I agree with @Jerry-rigged partially on this 1 deff is the kraton over the fazon. But my personal favorite is the outcast. Everyone is different though it's really all about what u plan to do with the rig. But the kraton is a great all around rig. I bought my v3 kraton after my outcast because the outcast is under the knife and I really like it and with the masher 3.8s looks bad af 20180327_051657.jpg

Rpmspeedyblue

Arrma RC's
Fazon, Kraton, Outcast, Senton, Talion, Typhon
The kraton is a beast. The Fazon is fun because of the diff brain. I find the kraton more controllable when it comes down to acceleration and steering.