Fazon & Senton send it ......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 runs today - great time. One issue - broke there different grub pins & a UJ in the rear. Seems like every time I lock center diff - pin breaks. Have the HD UJs in the rear axle and was really surprised - both pins broke on me Friday then again one more today. Leaving this in blast mode going forward. My Diff brain less Nero has been just fine and Ive always been apprehensive when I think about remote locking diffs.
Very Impressed with the Senton - Ive sent it 30ft and it just keeps on going. What a lil tank..

Last edited:
3 runs today - great time. One issue - broke there different grub pins & a UJ in the rear. Seems like every time I lock center diff - pin breaks. Have the HD UJs in the rear axle and was really surprised - both pins broke on me Friday then again one more today. Leaving this in blast mode going forward. My Diff brain less Nero has been just fine and Ive always been apprehensive when I think about remote locking diffs.
Very Impressed with the Senton - Ive sent it 30ft and it just keeps on going. What a lil tank..

That sucks man. The grub pins are an easy fix, but very inconvenient if you don't have them on hand. The locking diffs are kind of the selling point, but I feel you.

That sucks man. The grub pins are an easy fix, but very inconvenient if you don't have them on hand. The locking diffs are kind of the selling point, but I feel you.
Dude - Im at the point of frustration where I wish there was a diff brain less version of both BigRock and Fazon. Overtime I switch the wheelie mode / center locked - I break either a pin or I break a UJ. Im thinking that my slipper might need resetting - just don't know what to do. I guess tighten and then bring back 3/4s but Im a bit hesitant..

Dude - Im at the point of frustration where I wish there was a diff brain less version of both BigRock and Fazon.every
everytime I switch the wheelie mode / center locked - I break either a pin or I break a UJ. Im thinking that my slipper might need resetting - just don't know what to do. I guess tighten and then bring back 3/4s but Im a bit hesitant..

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back