Fazon Servo Channel Unresponsive.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mmkā

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hey folks.
Following the manual closely the first thing that I noticed in the bind process is that the Rx led does not 'blink until Tx is turned on' (just one red blink). However, I do have throttle. And I DO notice a VERY faint turning left or right when I engage the wheel L/R.

I plugged the steering servo into the channel 2 and strong response to the servo using the trigger.
I also swapped out with another 4 ch Tx/Rx and everything works just fine but no option for diff brain on this one. I'm led to believe this all means the Rx has a faulty channel 1. Note: all the above was performed with stock transmitter settings out of the box and a reset (l/h turn+full brake while power on TX) with same result.

If anyone can see something I missed, any ideas are welcome. Thankfully there are couple *ahem* 'other' cars that need my attention in the meantime.

Thanks for any help.

It could be that the RX is damaged but in the most cases all functions are gone...
But why you try a binding process? New TX and RX? Otherwise it is normally not necessary.
The led of the transmitter is flashing? -> change the battery´s. I had an similar situation in the past.

It could be that the RX is damaged but in the most cases all functions are gone...
But why you try a binding process? New TX and RX? Otherwise it is normally not necessary.
The led of the transmitter is flashing? -> change the battery´s. I had an similar situation in the past.
Thanks Lonee,
It's actually not a bad thing that I had problems with this model.. I had a chance to really see what the nero platform is about and though I am impressed, I realized I'm going to spend way more time ordering parts and working on it than enjoying running. I ordered a Talion in its place. I'm researching all these threads for do's and don't's- so much good info. Thanks

Check your steering endpoints, The buttons for the adjustments are in a bad place near your thumb often times you can inadvertently mess that up and it will appear something wrong with your servo, but many times I've done this... its was the endpoint adjustment. Got tired of messing with them and installed a Spektrum radio system.

I lost steering atftwr 2 hours of run time on my fazon. How do I reset the end point adjustments? Throttle works just not the sterering.

Will Arma warranty the servo if it's bad?

Would it be better to spend the money to a better stronger servo and if so which one? Any addional parts needed for the swap out?

I also have to say I bought my son a Traxxas slash which has been a very good model with no problems. Hate to think I should have bought the E Revolution instead of the fazon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back