FAZON speeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If 15/46 = 50+mph & 17/46 = 60+mph running the factory 2'000KV motor. Going up to the 21/46 with 200KV more. 50'400RPM up to 55'440RPM. I can see the potential for around 10ish-mph, running the stock tires. Because of the extra gear ratio from the tires ballooning. I have heard that the Posidon motors are pretty impressive and can handle impressive loads. I'm not really sure what to expect from the SRC Road Crusher tires. Do you have a picture of the tires? I will Google them, & am pretty curious about how much speed you can actually achieve !!! ;) Okay, they are 5.5"×3" so there's that possibility that you could break even on the 60MPH or pretty close to it. Because your loosing 1" of overall tire hight, and without the extra gear ratio from the ballooning. Sounds interesting though !!! ;)

Last edited:
If 15/46 = 50+mph & 17/46 = 60+mph running the factory 2'000KV motor. Going up to the 21/46 with 200KV more. 50'400RPM up to 55'440RPM. I can see the potential for around 10ish-mph, running the stock tires. Because of the extra gear ratio from the tires ballooning. I have heard that the Posidon motors are pretty impressive and can handle impressive loads. I'm not really sure what to expect from the SRC Road Crusher tires. Do you have a picture of the tires? I will Google them, & am pretty curious about how much speed you can actually achieve !!! ;) Okay, they are 5.5"×3" so there's that possibility that you could break even on the 60MPH or pretty close to it. Because your loosing 1" of overall tire hight, and without the extra gear ratio from the ballooning. Sounds interesting though !!! ;)

Did you just say 10ish mph?

I have ran a Rusty up to 82MPH on the stock traxxas tires. Adding a lightweight tire/wheel that's going to get me possibly 10mph more. Is also going to slow me down due to the lack of the extra ballooning ratio. The one thing that helps me with all that extra gear ratio. Ballooning SCT Tires!!! This was on the stock 2-pole & a 25C LiPo. I love running for SPEED!!!

I upgraded to a 2200KV Poseidon Motor.
Make one pass down & back running the stock tires, be very careful with the motor temperatures!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back