Fazon steering weak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FazonWarrior

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
I hope you guys can help me out on this one:

I'm an owner of a new Fazon, (and entirely new to the Arrma platform) and have run the car two times with full charged batteries(2s Genace 5000mah 60c )
Now I can't have the car to steering properly. I've checked the transmitter settings/trims, but with no result.
Any tips before I open the car?

the servo saver is just very weak especially when dirty.

Pivot balls dirty or dry and screw too tight, servo saver dirty, and check the endpoints you have set on the transmitter. (turning the steering wheel by pushing the buttons underneath them)
The servo itself is working, you have problems with ease of mechanics.

Pivot balls dirty or dry and screw too tight, servo saver dirty, and check the endpoints you have set on the transmitter. (turning the steering wheel by pushing the buttons underneath them)
The servo itself is working, you have problems with ease of mechanics.
I agree

I cleaned everything. Squeeking noises are gone and steering is smoother.
However, when running on grass terrain, I see that the wheels don't fully return to center when I release the steering wheel. Looks like it is too weak to push to wheels exactly to their place

I cleaned everything. Squeeking noises are gone and steering is smoother.
However, when running on grass terrain, I see that the wheels don't fully return to center when I release the steering wheel. Looks like it is too weak to push to wheels exactly to their place
Its the big mt tires, weight and the fact that it's in grass

The servo saver sometimes opens up and you lose the steering. Check if you can tighten it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back