Kraton Fazon vs kraton 6s blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a fazon so I know what I am talking about. We race weekly and a truggy weighing 9 lbs against a 14lb truck with the same power system and gearing kicks my fazons azz every time. That is simple physics..same HP and less weight on these scale of trucks you should see the obvious outcome. Unless you cannot drive is the only way you will lose. I race real cars and motorcycles as well. This is something to do over the winter until the dragstrips open back up-

And my fazon is a beast to work on.. for speed runs do Like I did and build one of these-
I just ordered the Kraton... super excited... I'll get within a week...now need some info on some good 6s batteries...

Great choice! The Kraton will definitely beat your buddy's Fazon. And to top it off, you can beat the crap out of the Kraton and it keeps coming back for more. As far as what 6s battery, I have just started using two hobby star 3s 5200mah 75c batteries with great success. Only been using for a few weeks so I really don't know how good they are. When using two batteries, make sure you tape them together.

What ole fart said is true, about the durability. I use only 6s. Budget and name brand. Was bashing Outcast last nite and cartwheeled up the driveway at about 35 mph. Only scratches in the same place as every wreck on the body. Got 50 mph on 15t pinion. Wife was actually impressed. Usually rc talk to her is like cats and kitchens to me.

Great choice! The Kraton will definitely beat your buddy's Fazon. And to top it off, you can beat the crap out of the Kraton and it keeps coming back for more. As far as what 6s battery, I have just started using two hobby star 3s 5200mah 75c batteries with great success. Only been using for a few weeks so I really don't know how good they are. When using two batteries, make sure you tape them together.
Thanks... gonna wait for more info on the batteries

My choice of batteries
1486842027439996098494.jpg

I can see that most of the folks who answer in favor of the Kraton is because they don't own a Fazon. Nero/Fazon engineering is much more suited for speed runs than for jump bashing, it's a lot more stable at higher speeds, lower center of gravity and above all, it looks meaner. The only change you'll need to do is the pinion and boom you'll have a much more stable truck at 65mph.
Please show me a video with the GPS speed of 65.... With that stock engine and 17 tooth pinion, the top speed is no where near 65.

Please show me a video with the GPS speed of 65.... With that stock engine and 17 tooth pinion, the top speed is no where near 65.
I ran mine with belted tires and 20 tooth and didn't break 60. I bought a new castle motor and ESC (2650KV) that I'm going to try and make work and get me to over 70.

LMFAOOOO hater

LMFAOOOO hater
LMFAOOOO hater
Not hating at all. The design and cool features are what convinced me to buy it. To think a 16lb vehicle with a 2000KV engine and the gearing options available will go over 60 without some monstrous tire diameter or ballooned tires is a joke..... It's common sense, not hating. I sipped the same Fazon tea as the other people who thought it would go over 60MPH.....then realized it wasn't happening with simple math. So, I'm modifing it to make it happen. Some people are squares that refuse to think outside of the box......I'm not....

Also with the Fazon and diff brain your spur gear sizes are nothing. With a Kraton you can get a spool with a gear adapter for revo spurs and get down to 34 tooth spurs...put a 30 tooth pinion on it and really make it move..

Not hating at all. The design and cool features are what convinced me to buy it. To think a 16lb vehicle with a 2000KV engine and the gearing options available will go over 60 without some monstrous tire diameter or ballooned tires is a joke..... It's common sense, not hating. I sipped the same Fazon tea as the other people who thought it would go over 60MPH.....then realized it wasn't happening with simple math. So, I'm modifing it to make it happen. Some people are squares that refuse to think outside of the box......I'm not....
I was calling supersingular the hater

I have some SRC terrain crushers on the way red ones cannot wait
I went with cheap black on special. This is my son's Outcast build project with Typhon body. Just got wheels today, very impressed on road for sure. Dropping in 20t pinion just cuz I'm a curious tinkerer. Will speed test tomorrow on 6s of coarse.
IMG_20170211_213602008.jpg

Calm down. Not POS. Could have run it for 10 seconds and brike it.

Although sorry for your mishap. I've seen ur posts, greatfully u have others to keep u busy. Enjoy

Also meant Broke it

Bashing Outcast now. 50mph and backflip yeah

To me, it's my tank. I've seen u advise others on how to use different vehicles, spot on. I've studied your typhon, Leopard thread, and others. Thanks

My fazon has been solid--only broke one axle. Ordered the big rock hds and no issues since.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back