Kraton Fazon vs kraton 6s blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't speak for the Kraton, but I do know a little on the Nero.

I've worked on Yeti's for the past year and a half. Working on the Nero chassis is a breeze in comparison.

From what I've gathered, the breaking on the Nero can be greatly curbed with just a few minutes checking over the vehicle before it's run for the very first time. Time searching the fourm will tell you what to watch out for as well.

My son's Fazon and my green Nero has spent a lot of time in the air, with a small percentage of the landings truly being smooth. Sons has yet to break, mine has earned maybe 30 minutes of wrench time total. It sounds like my 8 year old is more willing to wrench on his cars than some of the more mature ones here.

Using the Hitec lynx 4s remote, the GPS clocked my Nero at 54mph, box stock gearing. I will thank a couple SMC true spec 90c 7200'so for that. Can't wait to see what the

I'm not saying the Nero doesn't have its faults, I have just not found one that's worth complaining about.

Also with the Fazon and diff brain your spur gear sizes are nothing. With a Kraton you can get a spool with a gear adapter for revo spurs and get down to 34 tooth spurs...put a 30 tooth pinion on it and really make it move..
Where can I get a spool and adapter? Part numbers please.

This is all you need for a spool- along with. Revo 8mm spur gear adapter and some 8mm calandra racing shims. You can use the rawsteel 8mm adapter from sagacustoms rc--cut the 8mm shaft(bought 5 off amazon for 10.00) down to 50mm and grind flat spots for the gear adapter and both diff cups. Then You can use any revo spur gear down to 32 in size..simple

Attachments

• IMG_1117.JPG
    IMG_1117.JPG
    288.6 KB · Views: 44
This is all you need for a spool- along with. Revo 8mm spur gear adapter and some 8mm calandra racing shims. You can use the rawsteel 8mm adapter from sagacustoms rc--cut the 8mm shaft(bought 5 off amazon for 10.00) down to 50mm and grind flat spots for the gear adapter and both diff cups. Then You can use any revo spur gear down to 32 in size..simple
Thanks, this RC group is the best!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back