Fazon Wheel Stance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalejr88

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
What can i do to fix this wheel stance?
Looks like the left rear leans in too much. I am just not sure if I have the fronts aligned correctly. There is only the turnbuckle adjustment on the front end for adjustments. Thanks for any insight.

At the rear you have 3 balls to make the setup.
But mainly it ist looking not so bad for grass and dirt. For onroad you make the setup a little smarter.
Front wheels a bit more parallel and the rear also a little more align to the chassis.
But not really parallel, because the car will getting unstable in curves and also straight if you make the front to far together.
It is OK when the front edge of the tires are looking to outside.-> better straight control.
The actual position of the rear wheels gives you more control out of the curve.

Regards,
lonee

At the rear you have 3 balls to make the setup.
But mainly it ist looking not so bad for grass and dirt. For onroad you make the setup a little smarter.
Front wheels a bit more parallel and the rear also a little more align to the chassis.
But not really parallel, because the car will getting unstable in curves and also straight if you make the front to far together.
It is OK when the front edge of the tires are looking to outside.-> better straight control.
The actual position of the rear wheels gives you more control out of the curve.

Regards,
lonee

Thanks for the info.
So how does one adjust the ball setup? Is there a trick? You feel the front is fine, then?

For the first offload runs, the setup should be OK.
I drive my Big Rock with factory setup in case of the position of the wheels.
I just checked if it´s equal on each side. I just changed the inner position of the shock absorbers closer to the inner side.
I think it was the second hole from the most inner side.
No, there is no trick. just turn the right ball in or out to reach the position you want.tive
Both, front and rear are looking not bad. Keep it as it is and drive a little bit.
If the car is moving over the front wheels with diff is unlocked, so you can set the wheels a little inner wards. But also the upper side of the front wheel als more to inner side. The negative point after this change will be less stability when driving straight and more stress to the inner side of the tire but more control in the curve. You will never have a win-win situation; in one situation you will win, but you will also lost in an other.... :I

For the first offload runs, the setup should be OK.
I drive my Big Rock with factory setup in case of the position of the wheels.
I just checked if it´s equal on each side. I just changed the inner position of the shock absorbers closer to the inner side.
I think it was the second hole from the most inner side.
No, there is no trick. just turn the right ball in or out to reach the position you want.tive
Both, front and rear are looking not bad. Keep it as it is and drive a little bit.
If the car is moving over the front wheels with diff is unlocked, so you can set the wheels a little inner wards. But also the upper side of the front wheel als more to inner side. The negative point after this change will be less stability when driving straight and more stress to the inner side of the tire but more control in the curve. You will never have a win-win situation; in one situation you will win, but you will also lost in an other.... :I
Thanks again Lonee. I will see how this goes. Third run today and still love the Fazon.

You´ll wellcome! ;)

I can understand that very well, I was also very impressed after the first runs with my Big Rock and it keeps now after 8 weeks.
That was a reason for my girlfriend to buy a Nero (blue) for herself three weeks ago! ;)
I love these brachial power and also the stability. I had nothing broken till yet, but my girlfriend broke a push rod end.
I like also driving in mud and snow without to think about that some electronic parts will "dive".
Good design, OK, some small points who Arrma can make the Nero family better but for such new designed car..
Very impressive!

Maybe look for setups in the internet. Sometimes you will get an explainment also how to change something to get a special target.
For example... you are driving in sand. You´re car is drifting over the front axle. So you can set the wheels like the lower part of a X.
Then the force to the ground will changed after the changing... and so on...
For me it is difficult to explain, cause english is not my main language.

Regards,
lonee

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back