Fazon Wheelie Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motassem

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
Hello All,

Glad to be with you here and having this as my first post... I really want to hear your recommendation for the best multi terrain tires for easy wheelies (without any gearing modification) on Fazon as i can't find the stock tires that helpful for such purpose despite having the centre diff locked and running on 6S... I saw on other brands forums recommendations for Proline Trenchers and Badlands, however, i read here in some other threads many warnings about them ballooning, also i received a recommendation for Outcast Back Flip Tires and heard of Terrain Crushers as well but got a bit confused in the end :)

Thanks in advance and would be happy to hear your different opinions.

Regards,
Motassem

Did you adjust your punch control up? You should be able to wheelie with the stock tires. I have a Nero and it will wheelie with any tires I put on it.

SRC Road crushers are for on road, they suck off road and you can' jump without cracking the rims.

The weight and power of the Fazon/Nero makes keeping tires from blowing out hard. I run the dboots backflips on my Nero and it's great but not sure I like the look. My next tire is a proline trenches 40 series and I am planning to use fish line to keep them from ballooning too much if it' an issue.

Did you adjust your punch control up? You should be able to wheelie with the stock tires. I have a Nero and it will wheelie with any tires I put on it.

SRC Road crushers are for on road, they suck off road and you can' jump without cracking the rims.

The weight and power of the Fazon/Nero makes keeping tires from blowing out hard. I run the dboots backflips on my Nero and it's great but not sure I like the look. My next tire is a proline trenches 40 series and I am planning to use fish line to keep them from ballooning too much if it' an issue.

I have a pair of trenchers in my collection...but have been reluctant to use trenchers because of added stress to driveline running 6s...anyone knew if the nero driveline can handle trenchers on 6s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back