Fedex is horrid.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dauransx

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I ordered a 6s Panther lipo from HK on the 24th, it got to my local fedex on the 2nd and its been on the local truck for 6 days counting today. My mind is blown how they are keeping a lipo on a local truck for a week. At the start of each day it will say delivery by end of the day and then at 7pm it updates to pending and this process repeats each day. Their people cant even tell me whats up and can only say sorry and thats it and HK says its not their problem because it left their warehouse. Two bad company's if you ask me...

Also i ordered a better rear shock springs by usps and it said delivered on the 6th in my locked mailbox and it was not there.... I don't know whats happening...

Last edited:
Something's up with USPS. Ordered HR steering hub nuts on the 26th of Nov, tracking says it has left the processing facility on the 28th, but as of today, it's still pending receipt by USPS. Annoying af. Tried to contact them, but no response. Maybe it's the festive season. I hate Christmas. Lol

This has nothing to do with your orders but the secretary at my work is dating a guy that works for the highway department and he sent her a photo yesterday of a Budget rental truck that crashed and there was Amazon packages all over the highway. I was like great, I'll check my order status and it will say currently in a ditch on the side of I-90. Hahaha

This has nothing to do with your orders but the secretary at my work is dating a guy that works for the highway department and he sent her a photo yesterday of a Budget rental truck that crashed and there was Amazon packages all over the highway. I was like great, I'll check my order status and it will say currently in a ditch on the side of I-90. Hahaha
if only they knew that info.. Seems like all dept's of all shipping company's are clueless on where our packages are. They ether know what WE know or they know less and have to look into it, which takes days... I just talked to a rep on the phone this time and thank god she was american and they will look for it tho i think they need to make a call to the local driver and ask what his issue is. If not i guess they will order a new battery for me because they asked how much it was and the model. I'm worried the time i have to wait. The spring that USPS lost or was stolen, i just this morning made a ticket with Amazon on it and they with no time wasted refunded me without question without the 3rd party's blessing, i love amazon, wish HK was as good. Maybe if i got this $148 lipo from amazon, amazon would of pimp slapped HK and g ave me my money on the first complaint.

I think all shipping trucks from cost to cost to local should have GPS tracking linked to our shipping code so we can watch in real time, that would be fun. Also a phone number to call the driver or least text because i would of told the local driver to "git gud" and bring meh stuff.

Something's up with USPS. Ordered HR steering hub nuts on the 26th of Nov, tracking says it has left the processing facility on the 28th, but as of today, it's still pending receipt by USPS. Annoying af. Tried to contact them, but no response. Maybe it's the festive season. I hate Christmas. Lol
Normally USPS is way faster then UPS and Fedex, yeah i hate Christmas....

oh hell... people from down the road just gave me the lipo, fedex gave it to them just now... thank god they were honest.

wow that sucks man. ive never had a issues with fedex at all .many issue's with usps .

Last week, fedex delivered a package of mine at a empty house on my block 4 houses from me. I thought it was weird when it said it was out for delivery yet the truck past right by my house & stopped at the empty one. I got pissed. I walked down the street, ID in tow, to the dope mindlessly pressing the doorbell to nowhere. I show him my ID & asked him WTF he was doing. The house was "84" instead of "04". He was subbing for our usual driver. He told me he was sorry for the mixup & I collected my package.

I agree, FedEx needs help. I had a piece that was late for about a week. After about my fifth phone call they were able to locate the piece and it was miss delivered about 4 blocks away to another he house. I told them to go get it and their response was to ask me if I could go get it......?

@Crash sounds like the people could of had a lawsuit if fedex gave that info out. Its their issue so they should deal with it.

I called them and told them that i got it and how, they did not care "oh thats good to hear, can we help you with anything else"... They closed out the issue of it being lost so they got lucky i was honest and told them i got it because they were in the process of reimbursing me the $148 after they got info from HK.

I'm tired of Fedex. I want to order a FID Voltz soon but the seller's quickest shipping method for the dough is Fedex. At this point, I can't trust them with $1700 worth of car & shipping from HK. My LHS could order it for me & deal with the BS - for a 10% premium, which is crazy (& they get a Fedex discount). I'm in no hurry though. There's no use in rushing a headache.

I usually use the USPS and my mail carrier is awesome. She will hold deliver to my garage if it doesn't fit in the mailbox (I'm at the very end of a private road that turns into my driveway). She will also hold stuff in her truck if I'm not around to get my mail (I am sometimes away for a week at a time). The few times I've used UPS and FedEx at my new place they've been good.

Fedex is awful. The only shipping company that feels the need to drive 800+ miles in the wrong direction. This is seriously the route my last Fedex order took.
Fedex.jpg

I've noticed that all 3 times I've ordered an RC vehicle they have given me an expected date of arrival and they have all come on the very last possible day lol. Worst one took two weeks and it sat around their office and delivery trucks for a couple of days before being delivered on the very last day they said it would. No earlier than expected deliveries like amazon does sometimes.

I've noticed that all 3 times I've ordered an RC vehicle they have given me an expected date of arrival and they have all come on the very last possible day lol. Worst one took two weeks and it sat around their office and delivery trucks for a couple of days before being delivered on the very last day they said it would. No earlier than expected deliveries like amazon does sometimes.
I also had a Fedex package go from Casper WY to Henderson CO then back to Casper WY then finally here.

UPS Surepost is by far the slowest shipping I have ever used(this is the shipping method that Tower Hobbies uses for their $1.99 parts shipping) It took almost 2 weeks for parts to ship from Chicago to Rapid City SD, it's a 13 hour drive to Chicago from here....... My package from Alza Racing, which is located in Slovenia, only took 10 days to get to me.

Last edited:
I've also noticed that from my own personal experience ordering (non RC) stuff from China they ship it real fast almost to prevent giving you a chance to cancel the order lol. It's also been a hassle asking for a refund to the point where if I don't like something that comes from there I just end up keeping it rather than trying to get my money back. I don't order directly from China that much anymore.

I have asked my post master about this also he don't know why they back track. just think of the money they would save in gas alone.
I had ordered from tower in ill and iam in ks it went all the way to Montana then back to ks good ol usps

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back