Kraton Feeling i have been misleaded/scammed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well sounds like you took the gamble not to go check it out first yourself and trust the seller. It can go right, but seems like the coin just landed on the wrong side for you this time.
Since you payed with Ideal I guess you are from the netherlands (like me). I guess you are on your own on this one. I don't think Ideal offers any buyers protection.
Yes..i had plannned to go there and check it out..but yeah something with a global pandemic put a hold on that xd..
No marktplaats says they cant help me...and ideal also same thing but like i said its already forgotten time to move forward and build this beast ?

NOO he said..i asked how are the tires he send a front picture of it that they were in MINT condition...i asked twice about the general condition...he said is was all as good as new.....

Sorry he got you man,
22083728-077E-4817-9A68-24F85771285B.gif

Works both ways i have bought and sold. Always pay or take payment on PayPal or collect or deliver yes it costs a few % but better safe than sorry

I buy lots of stuff used, but not a pile of pieces, and through protected means (PayPal goods). If it's too cheap, it's probably junk, but you can score some rigs with a ton of upgrades $$ for same or less than a new one.

As you guys might know i bought another kraton to build and planned to give it to good friends of my girlfriend...( they were in utter joy when they drove mine)

The car was a secondhand and in pieces...
The pro's were it had a

- Genuinemax6
- Hobbystar 4092 1480kv
- Some cheap gpm parts ( fr/rr braces)
- Rpm arms in the back
- Dx2e transmitter and receiver

Cons: according to the old owner *only*
- No servo ( i have a powerhd 20kg.. so no probs here)
- No front arms ( also not a big deal)

Now my original plan was to go there check it out and then buy it or leave it...But because the global covib 19 happenings i choose to pay a little extra to get it delivered to me...

I had asked the old owner like 3times...is the whole car complete? and does it miss any parts apart from the cons above?...NOO he said..i asked how are the tires he send a front picture of it that they were in MINT condition...i asked twice about the general condition...he said is was all as good as new.....so i thought okay...lets pay it..get it send to me and then i have a nice project going on..

Got the package yesterday...
And i was kinda blown away how i got scammed....
The shock towers front and rear are bent af...
3 Shock shafts are like a banana.
I'm missing 4 shock end links..
2 out of the 3 diff cases are cracked and unusable...
A diff case if split in half.
The front hing-pin holder is in 2pieces..the red alu thing inside it is like a banana..
And a wheel hex is fully rounded out...

So long story short i don't know how to go from here...the old owner keeps saying its in perfect condition...doesn't wanna give me a little cash back for 2 new wheels according to him they are like new!...he just said...that the car is now my problem and is not answering anymore to my messages....

So yeah i needed to let it go...sorry for the long one....
And about the wheels...this is not like new right?!
I put my Trencher x next to it to compare the 2

View attachment 70630View attachment 70631
Sorry to hear about your experience with a total douch bag. I’ve bought several rc cars through eBay and the last guy I dealt with Wasn’t as bad but wasn’t honest. I am very hesitant to buy rc car on eBay now?

Shes finally done!! ?
Tomorrow a small test drive and then after that swap the electrics.
Than i can give it away to the kids from my girlfriends friends.

Offcourse with my other projectile on the right?

What are your opinions?
Hot or not?

Attachments

• IMG-20200402-WA0003.jpeg
    IMG-20200402-WA0003.jpeg
    307.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 1585857164472131691286196766691.jpg
    1585857164472131691286196766691.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 15858571806596881492860897017452.jpg
    15858571806596881492860897017452.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 41
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back