Felony Felony, and Infractions are going by by!😯😕

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmkkings

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave
  5. Vendetta
So I guess the rumor is true about the Infraction, and Felony! So I have read in several places that Arrma was discontinuing both those cars! That is not cool! Arrma comes out with a new Limitless, designed to do Mach 3! I can only assume they are going to turn those two cars into speed demon platforms like the Limitless V2! The Infraction and Felony where not designed for the speeds the Limitless models are designed for! Not all of in the hobbie are into the speed aspect of the hobby, and just want to bash!
On both Horizon, and Towethobbies both say ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE 🥲! I think the hole thing is a crock of sh...! Arrma is going to disappoint another of people if this is TRUE! If it is so, I will no longer buy Arrma's products! If they do come out with new models of either one! They will probably put a Dam Spool Gear setup in them! Well what a good way to ruin a night at work!

If true that's a bummer. I have a Infraction limited body on pre order for over a month, last time I checked Horizon it said availability sometime in September. I don't even have a Infraction but if true will have to cancel order.

I doubt they will disappear. Its about time for updates. The current Felony is over 2 years old. The Infraction V2 is over a year. I expect they will get some Limitless upgrades.

I’d be real surprised if they discontinued the infraction. Felony maybe.. but the infraction is probably just getting another refresh, V3 perhaps… 🤔

Infraction and Felony where not designed for the speeds the Limitless models are designed for! Not all of in the hobbie are into the speed aspect of the hobby, and just want to bash!
On both Horizon, and Towethobbies both say ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE 🥲! I think the hole thing is a crock of sh...! Arrma is going to disappoint another of people if this is TRUE! If it is so, I will no longer buy Arrma's products! If they do come out with new models of either one! They will probably put a Dam Spool Gear setup in them! Well what a good way to ruin a night work!

If true that's a bummer. I have a Infraction limited body on pre order for over a month, last time I checked Horizon it said availability sometime in September. I don't even have a Infraction but if true will have to cancel order.
I had the Infraction in my cart at Horizon Hobby, and when I checked my account I said item no longer available! It's crazy the Vendetta was even no longer available! I wonder if they discontinuing all the arrma roadcars except the Limitless! That would be crap! If this is true I will never buy another Arrma rc again
I doubt they will disappear. Its about time for updates. The current Felony is over 2 years old. The Infraction V2 is over a year. I expect they will get some Limitless upgrades.
If not true then why are all the roadcars on Horizon and Towerhobbie no longer available except the Limitless!

The Talion wasn't available until it became the EXB, the 4s where not available for over a year and a half. Outcast too. Arrma and HH does things differently. They make sure to sell out all old stock.

Maybe it's a false alarm! I say that because Horizon Website is saying not available for all Arrma Cars! If u have time would you get on Horizon and see what it shows you for Arrma availability! If so, let me know would be much appreciated!

Maybe it's a false alarm! I say that because Horizon Website is saying not available for all Arrma Cars! If u have time would you get on Horizon and see what it shows you for Arrma availability! If so, let me know would be much appreciated!
I don't see anything discontinued. The Infraction 6s is just out of stock. The new Infraction 3s is in stock and available. The Outcast 6s EXB is also in stock. Not sure what you're looking at.

My infraction got here today, and the website told me the limitless v2 was not available lol.

5BB64CE1-C4F6-4B77-A920-B129963B7C23.jpeg

I certainly hope it's for a new version release and not being discontinued. The infraction mega/3s has been so much fun that I've been planning to get the 6s version. Just unboxed a felony I ordered from the ALLROAD promo yesterday and absolutely love it.

Wow, crazy overreaction. Should you have been drinking at work? 🍻

Here is the pattern for Arrma:

1. Product goes out of stock
2. Later shows Discontinued near the time of #3 below
3. New product version release promo video goes out
4. Few weeks later new V# model is for sale/pre-order
5. People complain they wished there were different colors of features, but then buy one after realizing they were wrong.

Wow, crazy overreaction. Should you have been drinking at work? 🍻

Here is the pattern for Arrma:

1. Product goes out of stock
2. Later shows Discontinued near the time of #3 below
3. New product version release promo video goes out
4. Few weeks later new V# model is for sale/pre-order
5. People complain they wished there were different colors of features, but then buy one after realizing they were wrong.

Yeah - I really wish the new 4s line came with a metal chassis....and a center diff....and more power....and...wait - does anyone know if Arrma has a 6s line?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back